Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

bedtime

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,990 Community Veteran
wat do u do if u want to go to bed but ur scared wen u do bad stuff is gna hpn
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,133 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @ellie2000. What a great question you have asked!

Would you like to tell us more about what bad stuff you think is going to happen when you go to bed and what usually helps you to feel calmer when you have these thoughts?

We are here with you if you would like to share more with us :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    i used leave my unlocked, nd i felt uncomfortable in the mornings
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    THTS Y I SLEEP IN THE DAY
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Fearing something negative happening makes total sense, and wanting to keep yourself as safe as possible is definitely a good thing @ellie2000 ! When you say you leave something unlocked, could you tell me what it is? maybe your phone or your door? we certainly want to help you feel more comfortable when you wake up in the morning <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    i hav the same thought process as wen i did wen things were bad
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000 I'm sorry to hear you are fearful when you’re going to bed, that is so tough. Is there a fear about something specific, or is it the darkness that’s difficult, or something else?
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    something else, i wish traumatic events i went through didnt hpn
    or i want it to b nighttime 4eva
    ghosts of the past still linger :(
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Definitely @ellie2000 , they really do linger, it's like they're hanging over you and not letting you move on with your life. It's so frustrating to be plagued by that. I'm interested in your point about wanting it to be night time forever, what makes you happy about the night? xx
  • Options
    The night is quiet Nd there's no bother
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    I agree, you make such a good point, it's like we're able to find some space away from others and just be aware with ourselves, which is really relaxing. How late do you usually stay up until @ellie2000 ? xx
  • Options
    i think somethings about to hpn always. how do u cope with tht
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    That feeling like you know something is coming? I suppose a lot of people try to ground themselves in the moment to escape some of the immediate anxiety and fear @ellie2000 , what do you think? x
  • Options
    i wish i could swap bodies with someone to feel ease
    Crazy mad insane