Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I feel a lot better/stronger!

LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
Obviously, I've not been okay recently, but I just wanted to come on here and say that I feel alot better, in myself and my surroundings, it means a lot to me I can come on here and talk about how I'm feeling without being judged, as that's happened before I've wanted to talk to my friends etc.

I am getting the right help, but I wanted to thank you all for carrying on supporting me, even though I sometimes don't deserve it, you all on this amazing community deserve to feel okay, and I can see progression from you all! I am glad I met you all, I wasn't going to join but im very pleased I have because I've met some awesome, intelligent, caring people!

Lots of love,

Leila 💞

Comments

• Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    Proud of u!
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Glad to hear you've got good support around you! Happy to have you as part of the community <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Leila wrote: »
    Obviously, I've not been okay recently, but I just wanted to come on here and say that I feel alot better, in myself and my surroundings, it means a lot to me I can come on here and talk about how I'm feeling without being judged, as that's happened before I've wanted to talk to my friends etc.

I am getting the right help, but I wanted to thank you all for carrying on supporting me, even though I sometimes don't deserve it, you all on this amazing community deserve to feel okay, and I can see progression from you all! I am glad I met you all, I wasn't going to join but im very pleased I have because I've met some awesome, intelligent, caring people!

Lots of love,

Leila 💞

Happy for you
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 447 Listening Ear
    I'm so so happy for you Leila, you really deserve the world :smile: I'm really glad that you're part of this lovely community <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    enorth1enorth1 Posts: 68 Boards Initiate
    Hi @Leila that's so wonderful to hear! You are always deserving of support and we are all happy to provide it xx
  • Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    enorth1 wrote: »
    Hi @Leila that's so wonderful to hear! You are always deserving of support and we are all happy to provide it xx

she got banned look on her profile