Home Anything Goes
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Community Newsletter - May 2022

TheMixTheMix The Mix HQPosts: 2,774 Staff Team
Hey everyone,

Our community newsletter group have created a wonderful newsletter for Mental Health Awareness week this week. You can read it by following this link - https://mailchi.mp/6a72e8e3191d/community-newsletter-may-2022

Photo of the month
We also wanted to feature our photo of the month in this thread. Thank you for taking a beautiful photo of the sea @Durhamjaide!
kpoay3z6te2r.jpeg
Image description: A beautiful blue sea with a distant skyline in the background

If you'd like to join the newsletter group or share any content such as a photo for photo of the month, feel free to send us a private message. We'd love to have you part of the community newsletter <3

- Aife, Mike, Connor & Emma
We're @Aife, @Connor, @Emma_, and @Mike - the staff team here at The Mix.

If you're worried about another member, use the report button to make sure a moderator sees it ASAP.

Our private messages are monitored Monday - Sunday (9.30 am - 5.30 pm) and we aim to reply within 24 hours. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

If you would like more information on using the discussion boards, ask at the Help Desk, check out How to use the discussion boards, or send us a private message.

We're not able to provide support via this account but if you're having suicidal thoughts or need support urgently for any reason, please contact Crisis Messenger or call 999.
Tagged:

Comments

• LeilaLeila A pretty deep soul 😅💕 Planet eggPosts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    edited May 14
    This Is beautiful, I loved reading it, thank you everyone!
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 2,868 Boards Guru
    We are glad to hear you enjoyed reading it @Leila. I particularly liked the photo of the sea. I thought it was relaxing to look at the sea. Thanks for sharing this photo with us @Durhamjaide :)
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam