Home Home, Law & Money
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

internet

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 2,522 Boards Champion
is it watching us, uk russia so on

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 2,868 Boards Guru
    Hi @ellie2000. What a great question you have asked.

What is your view on the question you have asked - do you think they do? Look forward to hearing your thoughts about this :)
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 2,522 Boards Champion
    Idk xxx
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 848 Part of The Mix Family
    Hm, good question @ellie2000 !! I reckon there are different parts of our browsing habits that the internet is clearly picking up on through things like cookies and such. And whilst I'd never rule out the idea of anyone 'watching us' because never say never, right? It's likely that even if people are out there keeping an eye on everyone, they'd be most interested in politicians and celebs rather than average joes, but maybe that's just me reassuring myself, who knows!! xx
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam
    sorry @AislingDM if i made u panic, im just thinking bout life. n how authorities treat vunerable ppl, they play with emotions
    AislingDM
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 848 Part of The Mix Family
    Not at all, @ellie2000 don't worry!! I find topics like this really interesting, thinking about how much surveillance there truly is in the world, especially given that the UK has some of the highest amounts of CCTV in the world. You mention about vulnerable people and it couldn't be more true, I'd be interested to hear more of your thoughts on this if you wanted to? :)

police barge in ur flat without looking at u n holding back, do they laugh watchin the interview of you? coz they no ur a weak person