Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

internet

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,962 Community Veteran
is it watching us, uk russia so on
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @ellie2000. What a great question you have asked.

What is your view on the question you have asked - do you think they do? Look forward to hearing your thoughts about this :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Idk xxx
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Hm, good question @ellie2000 !! I reckon there are different parts of our browsing habits that the internet is clearly picking up on through things like cookies and such. And whilst I'd never rule out the idea of anyone 'watching us' because never say never, right? It's likely that even if people are out there keeping an eye on everyone, they'd be most interested in politicians and celebs rather than average joes, but maybe that's just me reassuring myself, who knows!! xx
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    sorry @AislingDM if i made u panic, im just thinking bout life. n how authorities treat vunerable ppl, they play with emotions
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Not at all, @ellie2000 don't worry!! I find topics like this really interesting, thinking about how much surveillance there truly is in the world, especially given that the UK has some of the highest amounts of CCTV in the world. You mention about vulnerable people and it couldn't be more true, I'd be interested to hear more of your thoughts on this if you wanted to? :)
  • Options
    police barge in ur flat without looking at u n holding back, do they laugh watchin the interview of you? coz they no ur a weak person
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    The injustices that the police have perpetrated are truly a disgrace and breaking into someone's home like that is definitely an important example. People who should be there to protect us should not be violating people's rights. I think it's important that we ask how police conduct themselves during interviews and interrogations because some horrid examples of exploitations by the police are done in these settings. Despite how they might act and react to interviews, it's certainly not because you, or anyone else is a weak person! Anyone who is brave enough to tell their own story should be commended not devalued <3 I wonder @ellie2000 when you talk of the police, are you speaking from your personal experiences? (please feel no pressure to reply to this if you don't want to) xx
  • Options
    they added to the lod, tht the ppl who r---ed me did coz it hpnd the same yr and i stayed quiet coz i was told nothing else was relivant. nothing in tht time mattered coz they thought i was making excuses
    they took advantage, no-one stopped them
    police are PI stakers, they dont go after major criminals, they go after the ppl who they no r weak
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    That must have been such a devastating thing to hear @ellie2000 , to be treated as though you are somehow to blame for what you experienced is a disgrace, you did not deserve that or for the police to treat you so cruelly <3

You make such true points about how some of the most vulnerable people suffer at the hands of the police and it is a complete injustice. It's no wonder you feel so distrusting towards them, and I don't think anyone should blame you for that, Ellie. Huge hugs from me xx