Homeβ€Ί Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I dont want to keep going/fighting

LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
edited April 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
It hurts that no one cares one bit that I'm in pain πŸ’” 😒 πŸ˜” I just hope I go forever

Comments

• Options
    I've decided to stay alive
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    We all care about you very much @Sunbathequeen. Please reach out to someone if you need help x
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.Β 
  • Options
    We all care about you very much @Sunbathequeen. Please reach out to someone if you need help x

I'm staying alive x
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    edited May 2022
    I am hearing that you feel no one cares you are in pain at the moment @Sunbathequeen. This sounds particularly difficult. I would like to reassure you that we care about you.

Would you like to tell us more about how you are currently feeling? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us.

If you would like further support with this, the following resources might be able to help:
    • Samaritans (24/7) – You can call 116 123 or email jo@samaritans.org
    • Papyrus (2pm – midnight) – You can call 0800 068 41 41 or email pat@papyrus-uk.org
    • The Mix’s Crisis Messenger (24/7) – You can text β€˜THEMIX’ to 85258 if you are feeling in crisis
    • You can go to your nearest a & e or call 999 if you feel unsafe or have any concerns about your health and safety

Please keep us updated with how things are going for you, we are all here for you :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    I am hearing that you feel no one cares you are in pain at the moment @Sunbathequeen. This sounds particularly difficult. I would like to reassure you that we care about you.

Would you like to tell us more about how you are currently feeling? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us.

If you would like further support with this, the following resources might be able to help:
    • Samaritans (24/7) – You can call 116 123 or email jo@samaritans.org
    • Papyrus (2pm – midnight) – You can call 0800 068 41 41 or email pat@papyrus-uk.org
    • The Mix’s Crisis Messenger (24/7) – You can text β€˜THEMIX’ to 85258 if you are feeling in crisis
    • You can go to your nearest a & e or call 999 if you feel unsafe or have any concerns about your health and safety

Please keep us updated with how things are going for you, we are all here for you :)

I'm still here, just taking day by day
  • Options
    That is really powerful @Leila. How are you feeling taking it day by day at the moment? :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    That is really powerful @Leila. How are you feeling taking it day by day at the moment? :)

Not sure, it's a bit wild at the moment, but I am trying to stay alive as things do get better, I only know they get better because I've felt okay but now I'm not so it's just shit lol.
  • Options
    That's really positive @Leila. I can hear that you are aware that life comes in waves. It is really positive to hear that you have felt okay and you are trying to stay alive as you are aware that things do get better. Hope is really important to hold onto, especially when you are not feeling okay.

It sounds difficult that you are not feeling okay now though. Would you like to tell us more about this and what usually helps you when you are not feeling okay? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us :)
  • Options
    That's really positive @Leila. I can hear that you are aware that life comes in waves. It is really positive to hear that you have felt okay and you are trying to stay alive as you are aware that things do get better. Hope is really important to hold onto, especially when you are not feeling okay.

It sounds difficult that you are not feeling okay now though. Would you like to tell us more about this and what usually helps you when you are not feeling okay? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us :)

Spending time on here helps, as I'm anxious talking to people in real life, as I'm just a anxious worrying person, so I am glad I have a community full of people I can spend time with, I like drawing but im having surgery soon, after my exams, so I can go for walks as my feet bleed and bleed etc, so I'm stuck in doors but I'm still okay, I guess.