Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I apologised

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,015 Community Veteran
I apologised to Mr c, I was really really tired. Why do Wellbeing calls make u exhausted? Thts wen I told him one of his employees was a bitch coz I'm standing up for myself. Ppl don't it wen I'm assertive, y?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    daisyella12daisyella12 Posts: 119 The Mix Convert
    Hi @ellie2000

It was nice of you to apologise to Mr. C. Opening up about how you feel can be mentally exhausting, it isn't always a pleasant experience which may be why you find yourself feeling drained after it. But the fact you are doing the well being calls suggests how strong you are as a person, well done for that! Why is it that you think this about one of his employees?
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,015 Community Veteran
    She left wen it got too much, someone told her to stop, bc they saw wat effect it was having but she didn't. I knew something wasn't right, they told me to keep goin. She left and I was having bad dreams and I was expressing to ppl how upset I was and also I was attacking the ppl who attacked and raped me in the park. Then I got threatened by one of the mums.
    The leader who employed her, after I sent those msgs sed tht someone is after me and I'm on edge all the time. Tht y I'm seek constant therapy. Ppl say 'you had enough therapy, u should b better' y? Will I stop wanting to need it?
    She brought up feelings 🤬
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    That sounds so overwhelming, Ellie. It's beyond understandable that you'd reached the end of your tether, equally, I'm glad to hear you felt able to say sorry and understand how words can impact people's emotional states too! Given how vulnerable of a place you have been in, it's beyond reasonable that you want to continue being supported, I'm a huge supporter of the idea that no one can ever 'have enough' therapy, because we can all continue to learn and grow. No one should tell you any different. You deserve to have your pain listened too @ellie2000 <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.