Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Too worried about needing a day off

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
I want to take one day off but I am worried about what if I am unable to work tomorrow. I would spend all day worrying about not doing anything. I cannot find joy in doing anything. I will doing things wrongly.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo

Comments

• MaisyMaisy Deactivated Posts: 701 Part of The Mix Family
    It is a struggle when you can't find joy in doing anything. I also know that it can take some time before things feel better and you find the motivation again. It's important to try to have that balance of rest and work, rather than working all the time and being concerned that if you take a day off, you'll find yourself unable to work the following day.

Would it be possible to perhaps seek a compromise and rather than having a whole day off, take half the day off or do half the work (rather than none)? This way, you might not have to worry so much about not being to work the following day, as you know you've already done a bit so you won't be too far behind the next day.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.