Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I feel like everyone hates me on The Mix

SkylarswimsSkylarswims Posts: 18 Settling in
I feel like everyone hates me on The Mix. I have people who love me. But I always have been disconnected. And no one in this life wants me first over anyone else. Is that selfish? Probably. No one to talk to. No one who wants to know me, not the way I want them to. I feel like I'm waiting for someone to come and they never do and the longer I wait the more and more unstable I'm becoming.

Everything is too hard. And I made the connections, I understood why I'm doing whatever I'm doing, but now I'm just swamped by all of the past things I still hurt over and without overcoming them I'm stuck like this and it's too much to overcome.

Comments

• Options
    Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    @Skylarswims I hear that things are really difficult for you now. I doubt that anyone hates you on this platform. No it isn't selfish, you deserve love and attention. In what way do you what people to know you? Would you like to talk more about your past? No pressure if you don't want to.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Sorry to hear you feel like everyone hates you on The Mix @Skylarswims. You are a really valued member of our community. Would you like to tell us more about why you feel everyone hates you on The Mix? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us.

You have made a really brave step in telling us how you are feeling. It sounds like it is also difficult for you that you have always felt disconnected and feel that no one in this life wants you first over anyone else. I am hearing that this is making you feel selfish, stuck and unstable. Would you like to tell us more about if anything, in particular, has triggered these feelings for you? We are here with you and are listening to you.

As you can hopefully see from @Kate_20’s response, there are people to talk to and who want to know you. We care about you and value you. Keep us updated with how you are feeling, we are all here for you :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.