Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sorry about it

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
I have terrible chest pain. I feel like my heart is going to stop. I am unable to think. Sorry about it.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo

Comments

• Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    edited April 2022
    Hi @Kate_20 - there is no need to apologise for sharing this with us, it sounds like a really overwhelming feeling to be experiencing.

Have you been able to seek medical help? It sounds like a symptom that would require urgent medical care or advice, so if you haven't already, I would suggest you call 999 or seek advice via NHS 111.
    Post edited by Ed_ on
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    No I don't want to. I feel like I am dying again. I really want to feel like that.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    It is okay not to want to @Kate_20. It is your choice and we can only encourage you to seek support if you feel you need it. Would you like to tell us more about why you don't want to? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us.

I know you have said you want to feel like you are dying again but you are being really brave in reaching out for support and keeping us up to date. We believe in you. Would you like to tell us more about what has been making you feel this way? We are here with you and listening to you.

If you would like some further support, please remember that Samaritans and Papyrus are here for you. Their contact details are as follows:
    • Samaritans (24/7): Call 116 123. Email jo@samaritans.org
    • Papyrus (2pm - midnight): Call 0800 068 41 41. Email pat@papyrus-uk.org

Hopefully, these will be helpful for providing you with some more 1-1 support. If you ever feel in a crisis, please also remember that The Mix's crisis service is open for you. To access The Mix's crisis service you can text THEMIX to 85258 and this is also a 24/7 service.

Keep us updated with how you are feeling, we are all here for you :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.