Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

stufff, why and wat q's

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
edited April 2022 in General Chat
wat is it we find in fizzy drinks we want more soon after (the no sugar ones). why dont ppl help wen they r supposed to, they choose their time :( dinner didnt taste nice, was tht coz of the bug?
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    What a great question @ellie2000. Why do you think we want more fizzy drinks?

There are quite a few different theories about this and I would be interested in hearing your thoughts about this.

I can hear that you also feel sad that people don't help when they are supposed to. Would you like to tell us more about this?

We are here for you and listening to you if you would like to share more with us. However, we also appreciate it has been a little while since you last posted on this thread now.

Things might have, hopefully, changed and got better for you since. Please feel free to keep us in the loop with how you are doing :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
    They say they'll support u but wen u rely on someone to keep u happy they cba
    Crazy mad insane