Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

headache cures

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
if u havent goot any asprin or stuff, wat helps
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• daisyella12daisyella12 Posts: 119 The Mix Convert
    Hi @ellie2000

Some things that may help with headaches is drinking lots of water, taking ibuprofen or paracetamol if you have any, holding something cold on your head or using essential oils, such as peppermint.

Hope this helps :)
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Great ideas, and especially true that temperature changes can be effective, one of the simplest ones I find, if possible, is honestly just going to sleep, even for a quick power nap, it's almost like it puts your brain on reset =) I hope you're feeling better now, Ellie xx
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    i tried volterol cream once and i learnttt it didnt work
    Crazy mad insane
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    I find putting a cold flannel on my head sometimes work for headaches, but mainly being still and resting does the trick after a while. Hope you are ok 💜
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    I agree with all of the above suggestions honestly. Also it's helpful to be somewhere dark away from the blue light from technology as well as that can often make it worse!