Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Weekly challenge 2022 Edition #5

StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
edited January 2023 in General Chat
92u1pxb9rkm6.jpg

Hey folks

These weekly challenges will be for two weeks then there will be a new one, gives people enough time to get involved :smile:

For this weekly challenge it's all about watching a film/tv show and sharing what you've watched :heart:

You can share what you've watched in this thread. Can't wait to read your replies :smile:

Happy posting :heart:

Also don't forget to vote for the next weekly challenge :smile:
                               "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Weekly challenge 2022 Edition #5 7 votes

Get outside each day, share a picture of what you've been up too (if you want too share)
71% 5 votes
Lyric challenge, share different song lyrics each day :)
28% 2 votes
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,417 Part of The Furniture
    Me and my partner recently watched season one of Humans (currently on Netflix). I remember the adverts for this when it came out on Channel 4 but never bothered to watch it. 😅

It's actually pretty good, especially the early episodes. Some interesting concepts get explored like the nature of free will, consciousness, and how we 'other' people in society.

We're going to move on to Peaky Blinders soon. I've never seen it but I'm told it's pretty good, and I do like the lead actor so I have high hopes!
    Away for now 🌈
  • Options
    RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I've been watching A Tale Dark & Grimm on Netflix with my parents lately and at first we weren't sure if we'd enjoy it, it seemed a little too childish compared to what we usually watch, but it's turned out to be really good and much better written than we expected.
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I just finished watching 9-1-1 lone star which is very good. I had no idea what to watch next so I’ve just started rewatching the vampire diaries lol
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    My boyfriend and I started the new Netflix show Human Resources, it's the spinoff of Big Mouth. And honestly, whilst it's really graphic and sexual, as is the nature of the original, it explores some really critical periods of change in people's lives and how we try to cope. In particular, I think it's exploration of pregnancy and post-partum depression and how the pregnant person's needs come second to the baby's was really important and eye-opening, especially for someone who doesn't have kids yet! xxx