Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

police forms and how they act

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
r they allowed to fill the wrong one out, i was flashbacks and im still weary where i go. the f___rs r still in my head
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    nd y do they bring pc's back with nothing on n no windows, i had no visit to say 'this is over now' bc of tht i cant get on with my life
    Crazy mad insane
    the prey on the ones tht r easy to get to n easy to break, i got told tht the people who committed crimes against me tht yr didnt matter, Y?
    Crazy mad insane
    the I_A can f right off and i hope tht company burns, the boss with it. that caused me distress too :( they no how weak the person is. every letter was a nightmare. i sed to someone 'f__ing help me' wen i picked it up frm the post office i phoned every1 asking did they send me something. wen i phoned the appropiate person who was supposed to help me, i got told they were on leave n i cried.
    Crazy mad insane
    i was told by police, social wa_kers etc no to tell any1. wen they did find out they went crazy
    i held my dad off tht morning, he cicled the block while pigs were at my house fiddling with my pc.
    tht day i remember we went out to the cinema, nothing was on so we went back n made slow cooker meal. n watchd john argard reading out his poems.
    this one's my favourite
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbhJJIJJXXU

just venting, is it alright?\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
    Crazy mad insane
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    That sounds like so much to think about all at once for you, Ellie. Trying to work out what the police are 'meant to do' and what they're 'allowed to do' is such a tricky one, especially because your experience with one officer could be totally different from another officer. I think it's really reasonable to say that there are total abuses of power and that they can leave vulnerable people feeling even worse off. It sounds like in your experiences you've been left feeling even more isolated and alone by them, rather than supported and heard. This is beyond wrong, and so terrible for you. Calling out for help only to be ignored is a disgrace and you deserve so much better than that.

Thank you for using this space to vent, it's really amazing how you're able to express how horrible things like this have left you feeling. Here if you want to vent more, or talk more <3 xxx
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.