Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I am so selfish

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
edited February 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
I feel like I could no longer come near anyone I love because I am going to destroy them with my tragic death. They would discover my dead body (probably at their home or in their office). I am so selfish for thinking about having anything to do with them because they will discover me dead. I am the kind of bomb that may destroy anyone at any time mentally. I shouldn't be allowed to come near anyone or persue anything.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
Post edited by Kate_20 on

Comments

• Options
    maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @Kate_20 I am so sorry you are feeling like this. I completely understand why you are feeling like this but you are not selfish, wanting it to end is not selfish. Do you think something has triggered this feeling or has it been going on for a long time? I think the kindest and most thoughtful people find themselves struggling the most and even when you're struggling, you still think about other people. I know you don't want to hurt other people but do you think it would be a good idea to let a friend or family member know?
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    @Kate_20 you must be so drained at the moment by the burden of your mind, to feel so certain that you will cause others pain is certainly an exhausting position to be in. This anguish must be unbearable, especially given that it's so hard to see the wonderful, kind person that you are, so thinking of having friends around you must feel impossible. Is there anything in particular that's got you thinking of how your death would affect others? huge hugs, and as always support resources are here too <3 xxx

The Mix - Crisis Messenger - Text THEMIX to 85258 (24/7)
    Samaritans - Call 116 123 or email jo@samaritans.org (24/7)
    Shout - Text 'SHOUT' to 85258 (24/7)
    The Mix - Helpline: Call 0808 808 4994 (3 pm - 12 am, 7 days a week)
    Papyrus - Call 0800 068 41 41 or email pat@papyrus-uk.org (2pm - midnight)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    @Kate_20 Checking on how you are?
  • Options
    Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    @lovemimoon Not great. I've got some devastating news about the degree.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo