Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

positive think

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
wats a positive thing to think of
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @ellie2000 What are somethings that make you happy or bring you joy? That can always be a really good place to start
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    Wat things do ppl listen to to make them fall asleep; podcasts, soundscapes etc ......
    I listen to horror stories b4 bed n it don't work
    Crazy mad insane
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    How do I look on the bright day, even if someone calls me a c__
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    edited February 2022
    Hey @ellie2000

Thanks for your response. Honestly, different things work for different people at different times. Even if that is what other people listen to, it doesn't mean you have to. You just need to find something that helps you.

How would you like to look on the bright day, even if someone calls you a c_? I think the "even if" in your post highlights that you know that language is not kind, and that you can rise above it!

Please remember we are always here for you, listening to you, and supporting you :3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    Wat things do ppl listen to to make them fall asleep; podcasts, soundscapes etc ......
    I listen to horror stories b4 bed n it don't work

There is soooo much out there based upon what you might like to hear about 😊 I listen to Fearne Cottons podcast called Happy Place where she talks to different celebs about happiness. But also love a podcast called Crime Junkie which is about true crime (probably not the best for bedtime like horror may not be!)

I know you like gaming, there might be good gamer podcasts, or is there anything else you think you might like to hear about? Any genres of stories you like (besides horror)?
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @Lucy307

Thanks for your response. It is really great hearing about the things you enjoy listening to. Happy Place sounds particularly wonderful! As you said, things like Happy Place may be more suitable for bedtime too :3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.