Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Weekly challenge 2022 Edition #2

StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
edited January 2023 in General Chat
ta43ab5n1iu1.jpg

Hey folks

These weekly challenges will be for two weeks then there will be a new one, gives people enough time to get involved :smile:

For this weekly challenge it's all about kindness. Lets spread some kindness around :heart:

You can share what you've done in this thread. Can't wait to read your replies :smile:

Happy posting :heart:

Also don't forget to vote for the next weekly challenge :smile:
                               "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Weekly challenge 2022 Edition #2 2 votes

Learn a new fact a day
50% 1 vote
Wellness jar challenge (write a positive message to yourself and put it in a jar) to open each day
50% 1 vote
Post edited by JustV on

Comments