Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

do we say.....

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
innapropriate things on purpose, filter? makes ppl go hmm... while stroking their chin in ponder
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @ellie2000

What makes you ask this? I don't think people always intend to say inappropriate things on purpose. Though sometimes this is the case :/
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    i say 'kill all ch**dren' n ppl' n they laugh. and 'dont be a elifadaep kids'
    Crazy mad insane
    i will always sing 4 u, just listen n i will always b singing 4 u' i sing tht n ppl bang on the cieling, ppl doin tht makes me think im still in tht house
    Crazy mad insane
    i wanna die but im holding back somehow. r there advantages to death
    Crazy mad insane
    Hi @ellie2000

I am really proud of you for reaching out for support. What is making you feel this way at the moment? We are here for you, listening to you, and caring about you :3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    i feel tht i owe a apology to ppl
    Crazy mad insane
    edited January 2022
    wen i go oo-er moments i sometimes dont remember
    Crazy mad insane
  • ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    It really sounds like things are tough for you right now Ellie, we're here for you :)

When you mention that you "Owe a apology to ppl", could you tell us a bit more about that?

We also want you to be safe, especially when the thoughts of wanting to die cross through your mind. If you feel this way in the future, here are some places where you can contact to talk to someone:
    * If you need urgent help or have any concerns for your health or safety, the quickest way to get help is to call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. 
    *Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    * Papyrus - If you are having thoughts of suicide, you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.
    * Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123.

You've got this :)
    Hi @ellie2000

Well done for continuing to reach out for support, I think you are being really brave. Has something happened to make you think you owe an apology to people? Are these people in general or particular people? We are here for you and listening to you. As @Connor said, you have got this :)
    i just feel really sad thts y i say sorry to ppl
    Crazy mad insane
    do u no y i do tht do u any ideas
    Crazy mad insane
    baffled
    Crazy mad insane
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000 its okay to feel sad, and we all cope in different ways. Do you feel able to explain more about how you’re feeling?
    i played abit of fishbom, its like a virtual fishtank with minigames. i play lumino city. brain engage ones. i talkd to mr.c tonite i went whoosh n opend up about my emotions
    Crazy mad insane
    Hi @ellie2000

Thanks for reaching out to us. I always appreciate how much courage it must take to reach out.

I sense three parts to your responses. I will address them, in turn, to make sure I answer all of the parts.

The first is that you are feeling really sad. I am sorry to hear you are struggling. It is okay not to be okay sometimes though. Do you want to talk to us about why you are feeling sad?

The second part is you are wondering why you are saying sorry to people when you are feeling sad. This could be for many reasons. How does feeling sad make you feel? Does feeling sad make you feel like you have done something wrong?

And the third part is that you have engaged in self-care and opened up about your emotions! That has made my day. You have come so far and I am really proud of you. How are you feeling now after self-care and opening up about your emotions?

We are here for you and are listening to you if you want to talk to us about this or anything else :3
    i do feel the being sad is a sin. i did belive in the higher being but i saw sense by bad things happening. being sad ppl ignore u, i feel the world no commpassion now. i open up here coz i feel no-one is listening
    Crazy mad insane
    Hi @ellie2000

I am sorry you are struggling. It is okay to feel sad. Though, I know you may disagree. Do you remember sadness from Inside Out? Sadness was one of many emotions but was just as valued as the others. I have posted an image of Sadness and the crew below in case you don't.

I am sorry to hear you feel ignored and not heard when you feel sad. I think that's the most important time to feel supported and listened to. Please know that we are here for you, listening to you, and caring about you. We have compassion :3

0wzoi38dt4fa.png

d3bcbcd9utbs.png