Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hello To All

MitchallMitchall Posts: 38 Boards Initiate
Hi my name is Mitchall I am 23 years old, I have Social Anxiety, Depression, PTSD and I have High Functioning Autism called Asperger's Syndrome, which makes socializing complicated for me, I am also Transgender FTM, I go by the Pronouns (•He/They), I live in Nottingham, I don't have any friends at all, I struggle with loneliness and I am just looking for a safe place where I can be myself, meet other people to chat with in similar situations without judgement, I want to support people in the same amount they support me, thank you all for reading and hope you are all having a good day.

Comments

• ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi Mitchall welcome to the mix, this is definitely a great place to be yourself and talk without judgement
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited January 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @MitchallThomson1998

Welcome to The Mix's community. It is great to see you have joined us.

I am well thank you, how are you today?

I am really sorry to hear you are feeling lonely. I think we are a supportive and friendly community and I hope you will find the same.

You are amazing to want to use your own experiences to also help others. It is one of the many things that makes our community really fabulous.

Would you like to tell us about your hobbies and interests? It would be great to get to know you :3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • MitchallMitchall Posts: 38 Boards Initiate
    Hi everyone thank you all for the warm welcoming messages I really appreciate it, I hope you're all having a good week.
    Hi @MitchallThomson1998

You are really welcome. I hope we helped you to feel more settled in. If you have any questions for us to help you to feel more settled in, please just ask away!

We will always do our best to help. I am having a good week thank you. How is your week going for you so far? :3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Hi Laura I am grateful to be here too, I am glad to hear you're are well, I am feeling fine too I am just bored atm I can't wait until I start my Travel and Tourism course at college next year, I am getting bored with Maths and English, atm I am doing both english levels and the last maths level then I'm done, I am back in class on Tuesday next week, I am currently studying at Adams Building in the lace market in town, but next year I will be doing Travel and Tourism at the new hub building outside of broadmarsh which is also in the lace market, well these are the plans I hope for so far that I have in mind, I was told that in the meantime I have to finish my Maths and English off in order for them to allow me to study any course I want, I have always found English easy but I have always found Maths extremely complicated to understand and has always been my worst subject in school, I am really grateful for your kind words in saying that I am amazing, but I just want to offer the same support back to those who want to help as I like to show my appreciation, I really appreciate your interest in getting to know me 😊 a few of my hobbies range from - Gaming, Fitness, Going to the Gym, Travelling and Exploring, but these are just a few, as I have many, I am interested in learning your hobbies too, thank you for taking out your time to chat with me it really means a lot.
    Hi @MitchallThomson1998

Thanks for providing us with some more information about yourself. You seem really kind and supportive and that is really valued in our community.

What types of games do you enjoy the most? My favourite games tend to be cooking time management games (such as Cooking Diary and Delicious World).

I am really pleased to hear you are working towards your longer-term goals.

I believe you will do really well in your English and maths. However, if you need any help with your maths, please don't hesitate to reach out.

I might be able to help you myself as my Masters degree is in education! Plus I have previously volunteered in schools and a college so I am aware of the curriculum.

If I'm not able to help you myself, I will be able to direct you to resources. You may also find Student Minds useful and you can access their support at https://www.studentminds.org.uk/.

Keep persevering because you will get there and it will be worth it all :)
    I have a PS4 and Nintendo Switch, I like Games like Pokémon, Mario, Tom Clancy's Devision 2, Persona Anime Series, Watch Dogs Legion, GTA5, Untitled Goose, Crash Bandicoot, and I enjoy playing Roblox on my phone, the Despicable Me Minion Tag on that game is one of my favourite games from Roblox, I am also really grateful how you have offered to support me with Maths if I ever need support with it outside of college, it's really kind of you to offer, I also appreciate that you have faith in my achievements I have faith that I will succeed too, if other people can then so can I that's how I like to see it, I am glad to hear that you are enjoying knowing about me. 😊
    edited January 2022
    Hi @MitchallThomson1998

Oh, I like Mario too! And Crash Bandicoot was one of my childhood favourite games.

Do you like Mario Karts? I would say that's my favourite Mario game on the Nintendo Switch!

I particularly like that you can have an animal crossing themed track on Mario Karts as that was another of my childhood favourite games.

Keep up your positivity, determination, and work hard and you can achieve anything you want to achieve :3
    kwynl9bmqklx.jpg

This is the whole collection of games I have so far for my consoles! 😊
    Quite a collection of games you have indeed @MitchallThomson1998. Monopoly sounds good too! :3
    Thank you, I have WiFi in my home, but I don't have PS plus and I don't have a membership pass for my Nintendo Switch otherwise I would be able to compete with people on my consoles, hope your day is going well and thank you for taking out all the time to chat with me and get to know a bit about me. 😇
    Hi @Mitchall

I am having a good day thank you. How are you today?

You may not be able to compete with people but you can still enjoy the games! I hope you enjoy playing the games still.

If it helps, I also don't compete and I think that makes it even more enjoyable as then you are only playing against the computer and it doesn't matter if you win or lose :3