Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hey Everyone :)

HarryIsHereHarryIsHere Posts: 16 Settling in
Hey Everyone!

Hope you're enjoying the Christmas break <3 ! I just wanted to quickly introduce myself. My name is Harry and I started working at The Mix earlier this year. I'm in the Marketing and Communications team at The Mix - this means I work on support articles on the website, social media, videos, newsletters, influencer collaborations and activities with the press for example.

Outside of work I like to play my guitar, listen to vinyls, cook, swim and play tennis - and I also like volunteering for other youth charities.

Really excited to be a part of the community, and join in the conversations this Christmas and in 2022 :)

Comments

• Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Welcome to the community :smile:

Awesome to have you here :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    gia9720gia9720 Posts: 117 The Mix Convert
    Welcome Harry @HarryIsHere ! Glad to have you here ♥️
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey @HarryIsHere its nice to meet you!
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @HarryIsHere

Thanks for joining us :3

Are there particular types of dishes you like to cook the most? or types of vinyl you like to listen to? :3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    daisyella12daisyella12 Posts: 119 The Mix Convert
    Hello @HarryIsHere
    Thank you for introducing yourself, it's nice to meet you! :)
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @HarryIsHere

It’s such a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the community! I hope you’re having a wonderful festive period too! :)