Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

who u work with

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,985 Community Veteran
is it a big thing to asking someone to make sure ur stable, well n happy
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hi @ellie2000, I think this question all depends on who you're thinking of asking for support, do you feel able to share more with us about what you're feeling and thinking right now? Of course, don't feel like you have to share anything if it's uncomfortable for you :)
  • Options
    I feel comfortable sharing here bc ppl tell me to go away wen ask for help
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @ellie2000 I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this! We're always here for you! It's really unfair that you get dismissed by people within your day to day life. How are you doing today?
  • Options
    yikes forever
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,135 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @ellie2000

I am assuming you mean you would like to know who you would work with for your well-being? Could you please confirm if I have interpreted this correctly? If this is the case then yes, it could be appropriate depending on how you phrase it :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    :)
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    I like the smiley face emoji @ellie2000.

:) from me too!

Do you know how you would word this? Is this something you would like our support with?
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    being content, forgetting about the therapist the made me not normal
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Hi @ellie2000

Yes, you could certainly phrase it like that if you wish <3
  • Options
    how do i do tht, forget? she used methods to lower my ability to cope with life
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Hi @ellie2000

Could you speak to them or send them an email?

I am sorry to hear you have experienced this. It sounds really tough.

How do you cope with life now? And have you got support in place? <3
  • Options
    i dont really, i just trundle though days, hoping everything is hunky dory
    turning point n the wellbeing team in place now
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Hi @ellie2000

Plodding on through is the only thing we can all do sometimes. It reminds me of the fake it until you make it phrase. I am glad the turning point and wellbeing team support is in place now. I hope you find their support useful and that you start to feel better soon.

Was there anything at all today that has made you smile? Sometimes when we are low pointing out just one thing that we thought was a positive (no matter how small) can really help! For me, it was a kind message I received earlier :)
  • Options
    Neha12Neha12 Posts: 12 Settling in
    :)