Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Yo

DozyMushroomDozyMushroom Posts: 1 Just got here
Hello..I'm a year 11 student studying stuff like Art, Re, Music (Art being my speciality). But I'm wanting to go on to study Animal management to hopefully do zoo work. I'm currently working on GCSEs and thats...stressful, to say the least. But I'm glad to be in a safe and helpful community to let other young people to know they arent alone. I'm going through some rough patches at the moment..so maybe overtime I'll talk about that.
To lighten it up..I have 2 dogs, one being a rescue. I love them both unconditionally and they do help my serotonin levels a lot ♡

Have a nice day <3

Comments

• AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @DozyMushroom <3

It's great you're studying animal management, working in a zoo sounds like a great job. It sounds like you really care about animals especially with one of your dogs being a rescue. I hope your GCSEs are going okay, can be a really stressful time. Anytime you want to reach out for support, we're here for you <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @DozyMushroom Hello!

Welcome to the community, it's so lovely to meet you! GCSE's are very stressful but you're doing incredible.

We're always here for you to reach out to whenever you feel ready!

It's so wonderful that you've got two dogs! I'm sure they are wonderful companions for you.

Keep smashing it! <3
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.