Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wen ppl notice

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
wen they see something tht im stuggling, why do they shut their window instead of talking to me, like a normal human being
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @ellie2000 Hi Ellie, I'm really sorry to hear you're struggling right now. I wonder if you've reached out to anyone? Shout is a very good option if you need immediate support. I'm really sorry that people are closing their windows to you. This isn't a reflection on you, I think this says more about them either feeling concerned or not sure how to deal with someone in a crisis, which unfortunately is quite common within the general public. Please remember we're always here for you and we care about you!
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @ellie2000

I am really sorry to hear you have experienced this :/ As @Brookee says, we are here for you and we care about you. We will listen to you and talk to you like a human! We recognise everyone has up's and down's :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    I got light touch calls Nd the mental health services haven't replied yet, will it b soon?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    @ellie2000 How long have you been waiting for them to contact you? Also, did you get any confirmation of when they'd get in contact with you i.e. text, e-mail
  • Options
    Turning point the end of month :)
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing? :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    i got a letter, wat does 'writing to confirm' mean. is tht i got the appointment?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    @ellie2000 Hi Ellie, yes that means they've contacted you to confirm you're still available for your appointment, do you have an appointment date on the letter?
  • Options
    GREEN haha thts wat they sed
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Hi @ellie2000

Please could you state the sentence that 'writing to confirm' and 'GREEN' is in? This would help me to understand the context and explain it to you the most effective I can! Please don't worry if you don't feel comfortable with this but please provide as much context as you feel comfortable with :)
  • Options
    i wrote 'am i still waiting'
    they replied with 'green' Y?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Ah, I assume this was either a typing mistake or they meant it is good to go ahead! If you're not sure, I would recommend following this up with them for their clarification :)
  • Options
    :)
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Again, smiley faces are greatly received!

:) from me too <3