Home It's Christmas & New Year
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Christmas hugs

independent_independent_ Resident Coffee AddictScotlandPosts: 7,562 Legendary Poster
Hey everyone!

I know some of you might think it’s a bit early for Christmas talk :lol: but I wanted to revive this thread idea for 2021.

Christmas is a happy time for many, but for some it’s not so easy. The last couple of years have been particularly difficult with the Covid pandemic.

I feel it’s important we have a space for anyone who needs hugs over Christmas <3

No problem is too big or too small so feel free to post however you’re feeling, keeping the guidelines for the main hugs thread in mind <3

Feel free to use this for anything relating to new year as well
“Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
Brookee

Comments

• Lucy307Lucy307 UKPosts: 993 Part of The Mix Family
    Thanks @independent_ what a lovely idea.
    Xmas hugs to anyone who is spending their Xmas without a loved one this year. I lost two grandparents over the past few years and find it can be a quite a hard time without them, missing them both so much. 💜
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    independent_BrookeeLorryTruck
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 901 Super Moderator
    Such a kind and lovely thread to start @independent_

Sending lots of hugs and love to all those who need them this year. :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"