Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Sunday dreaming

CosmoCosmo Posts: 111 The Mix Convert
Hello to everybody, I hope you are well and safe.

I'm dreaming about all the countries and cities that I want to visit in my life, and I want to listen to your top 3 places that you want to spend some time in.

In my list, there is
Finland
San Francisco
Singapore

I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Tagged:

Comments

• FriendlyneighbourFriendlyneighbour Posts: 34 Boards Initiate
    Hi @Cosmo,

I hope you're keeping well?

For me it is:

Australia
    South America (not sure what country yet but I would love to travel here)
    Thailand

Now I just need more time so that I can travel more :)
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 111 The Mix Convert
    Hey! Thank you for replying to my thread... Thailand looks so charming as well, it is too hard to just keep three places :)
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    I only have one but Disney Florida! I suppose all the Disney places would make it more than one =)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @Laura_tigger82
    Good Morning!!
    I'm not a big Disney fan, but I think it is an experience that I will enjoy doing!
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    LOVE THIS idea especially because it can give us all different ideas for where would be cool to travel to =)

Seoul
    New York (or anywhere with a Walmart I just want to visit one so badly)
    Lagos
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Seoul!!! I would love to visit Seoul!
    @AislingDM
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    So I'm pretty well travelled tbh and have visited a large amount of countries!

My top 3 places I've never been -
    Japan
    Sweden
    Iceland

I'm actually going to Sweden in January so I'm super buzzing!
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    I've been to Sweden, and I loved it!!
    @Anch0r33
  • Tigger2001Tigger2001 Posts: 15 Settling in
    I'm half swedish and it is a lush place.
    However, freezing temps in winter but lots of snow! So worth a trip although wear loads of layers! And summer is lovely. Picking blueberries, raspberries and wild strawberries is so nice while walking in the forest or camping by a lake.

My top 3 places I would like to go:
    1. Egypt
    2. US - no particular states in mind yet.
    3. Norway - I've been Oslo but just driving through, so I would want to go to visit properly and sight see.

Loving this thread BTW!
    Hey @Tigger2001
    Thank you for replying to my thread!

Norway is definitely a place that needs to be visited because they have a unique culture based on nature, which excites me!
    Given that you're well-travelled @Anch0r33 , I wonder what some of your fave destinations so far have been? x
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    @AislingDM my favourite place in the world is a place called Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, US. It is absolutely stunning and defo a hidden gem. Lived there for just under a year. Been back a few times. Just in constant awe with its beauty.

Switzerland is also a favourite of mine, as is Croatia! Can safely say that France and Italy are up there too ahah!
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    edited December 2021
    TW: brief mention of euthanasia

Just Googled it, looks gorgeous I can see why you love it <3 I think it's especially cool when these hidden gem type places get visited mostly by people from around the area, or who used to live there because it gives locals nice warm places to call their own!! Ooh Switzerland has always seemed so wonderful, especially the beautiful lakes. I don't know if this is true but I saw in a TV show called Crash Landing on You that if a person goes to Switzerland for euthanasia, they encourage people to see the sights first which I think can be a beautiful way to end their life if needed / to provide people with a new lease of life if this helps them :)