Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Depression/bullying awareness thread

awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
Hi guys

I want to raise awareness for people like me who have depression/ been bullied when I was a kid things like this didn't bother me and as I've got older I've realized what being depressed or bullied means I've especially realized it now now that I went through a really rough patch how it affected me how it changed me

I'm depressed because sometimes it feels like I was never suppose to be here because of the way people have treated me and my shit luck with dating maybe its just the voices that I've mentioned previously playing tricks on me or maybe its just my insecurities or my flaws? I don't know I've survived a lot people say things get better but I don't think they understand what the mind is like when your depressed anyone else ever feel like this?

The thing is us depressed people sometimes people think that were like some creature to avoid and when we really need their help their just not there I understand that they probably think we need space or whatever but unfortunately that's not always the case because I've seen videos of people in probably more unfortunate situations then me but we all share one thing in common at least this is what I think you can disagree with me if you want but this an open space for awareness and knowing the truth about us we all have had something bad happen to us or In my case three bad things happen wether that be a break up, death of a family member, abusive boyfriends/girlfriends/Husband's/Wives or anything else another thing a lot of us share in common is that we ARE Survivors we ARE fighters were just in sticky situations that sometimes we can't escape from because we feel that were trapped

My break up from ages ago, I don't think I've ever been that depressed ever in my life because the reason it ended was because I couldn't talk and it annoyed her to her credit tho I don't think we both realized that I would end up being as bad as I was I still am and I'm still hoping we get back but Im not getting my hopes up but one thing that taught me was, it's ok to be sad, it's ok to feel I've been broken inside my whole school life but I only now realize how broken inside I actually am I've hidden those feelings behind a mask of sarcasm or Witt or annoying the hell out of people but I'm filled with so much pent up rage, hate that I anger easily or I'm very sensitive to what people say to me and that's all because I got bullied for being different

I wanna say something to the person who dumped me I've probably said enough but I need to get it all out and writing these discussions are the only way I can truly express myself because I know I won't be judged so to that person I'm sorry about everything I did and said to you since what happened it's just that really destroyed me In fact it pretty much killed me inside don't feel like its your fault well it is but not 100% your fault it's my fault as well for being an idiot and not being fully able to get over what happened with another ex I should have said how I was feeling maybe things would've been different and it's my fault they aren't but I guess it's what I deserve

And to all of us people suffering depression I have something I want to say it might not make you feel better if your too far gone like I am keep going I know it's hard but there are lots of people out there who care about you boy, girl, disabled person you deserve all the love you deserve all the help you can get please keep going you ARE worth it me? Not so much but you ARE important you ARE loved and even if it feels like you have no one that no one loves you I just want you to know that wherever you are whoever you are, I love you and my door I always open if you need to talk keep going and STAY awesome because I know youll make it 💗

Comments