Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

October photo challenge

AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,032 Boards Guru
q90sgxywrll2.png

Hi everyone,

I thought it would be nice to bring back the photo challenges we used to run on the community. October is one of my favourite seasons because the colours of the leaves are so pretty. 🍂🎃

I've put together a photo challenge for everyone to take part in this week, you can either follow it day by day or post a photo of any of the themes on any day of the week.

I hope you have fun taking part!

Monday - your favourite thing about autumn
Tuesday - autumn leaves
Wednesday - cosy
Thursday - something you're grateful for
Friday - something orange
Saturday - something starting with O
Sunday - pumpkin

Looking forward to seeing your pictures!
Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    edited October 2021
    wr5fq3zokn8q.jpg
    (image description: autumnal boots with yellow leaves in and a hat and scarf)
    My favourite thing about Autumn is 100% getting to wear hats/scarves and boots all the time! So cosy and warm.
  • Options
    Lauren223Lauren223 Posts: 71 Budding Regular
    5rvd4ahpcjav.jpg
    (image description: sun setting over a lake with ducks and trees)

I LOVE walking around in the park in autumn. Granted, conkers have hit my head numerous times, but I really enjoy stepping on leaves, seeing the ducks and squirrels.
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    zizajaqcql3a.png

I like these cartoon ones =)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,032 Boards Guru
    Ooh great pictures everyone! I love autumn leaves :)

yqm799bm8efs.jpg
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Lauren223Lauren223 Posts: 71 Budding Regular
    cpt46djubalz.jpg
    (Image description: pond with leaves on the ground and trees)

I really enjoyed stepping on them, some were still crisp!
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.