Home Gender & Sexuality
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

cup size

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
does it matter, is there a advantage 4 bigger ones
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    I think here you mean breast cup size, is this right? If so, then it's important to remember that all size boobs are wonderful, no matter whether they are big or small! The same is true for their shape and colour and any other parts of your boobs you could be worrying about! I know that it can be extremely difficult to accept this and come to terms with the fact that there is no one 'perfect shape/size', especially when beauty standards can make you feel insecure about this. However, you deserve to feel confident and happy in your own body. I'm curious about what is making you ask this question, Ellie <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    is it sopposed to b showing viens near the tip <3 do the skin get thiner going down
    Crazy mad insane
  • SirArchibaldSirArchibald Posts: 75 Budding Regular
    Hi @ellie2000, all boobs look different, there is no norm for what they should look like, and the ones in images online are often highly edited and not actually what boobs look like in real life. So don't compare yourself to them. People like boobs of all shapes and sizes, some people like big some people like small, but often times people won't care about your boobs but your personality.
    If you are worried about your boobs not being normal you could look online on health website to check. But seeing veins in your boobs is completely normal.
    Remember that you are beautiful and it doesn't matter what other people think or say, as long as you think you look good that is all that matters. Hope this helps!
  • maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @ellie2000 Remember that breasts are meant to be sisters and not twins. Everyone is unique so why shouldn't that apply to their bodies. Please do not worry about your breasts being 'normal' unless you think there is something wrong (e.g. lumps). The media has shaped the perception of ourselves from a young age and although, it may be hard to let go the ideal version of ourselves, it is the right thing to do.