Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Im tired (TW:SUICIDAL THOUGHTS).

Im tired. And not like 'Go get some sleep and you'll be refreshed', I mean the kind of tired you just can't get rid of. I'm sick of fighting, I don't want to anymore. I am alone. Completely and utterly alone. No-one understands me and no one cares to try. I just don't know why I'm here.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    i can hear how much pain you are in right now, @kels1278 , and it must be beyond frustrating and devastating to constantly hear from people who don't understand just how immense your feelings are. When we have such pain that causes us to feel more than just physically and mentally exhausted, but literally unable to go on, it's no wonder that you'd be feeling so alone. I cannot begin to imagine how hopeless you've been feeling. This must be extremely scary and leave you feeling isolated, something which you certainly do not deserve. Would you like to talk a bit more about what you think is making these feelings so much more intense at the moment? (more than okay if not) huge hugs for your bravery of posting on here <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.