Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

How was your day❤️Tell me why you feel like that too :)

❤️💖🤍🖤

How was your day❤️Tell me why you feel like that too :) 7 votes

Good ❤️
28%
DurhamjaideLaura_tigger82 2 votes
Amazing 💖
14%
AislingDM 1 vote
Not good 🤍
42%
_Tech_Addict_GirlPast UserKate_20 3 votes
Awful🖤
14%
Past User 1 vote

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    edited September 2021
    I haven’t voted but only for the lack of an “ok” option, it wasn’t quite good but it wasn’t bad, so it was ok.

Had a pretty chill day but I’ve been very tired lately.

How was yours?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Not good 🤍
    @independent_ i don’t know really how I feel do you know why you’ve been tired lately have you been sleeping properly ❤️
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Not too bad tbf, my sleep has definitely been much worse. I’m trying not to nap in the day which has helped with sleep.

I can’t remember if you said you’re still at sixth form, how’s that going if you are?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Not good 🤍
    @independent_ hi yes I’m in 6th form and it’s ok ❤️
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Good ❤️
    Hi @_Tech_Addict_Girl,

I hope you are well and enjoying the sixth form. I know I am a little delayed in responding to your post but I voted that I had a good day! I have voted this way because there is sunshine and I have had a productive morning working on my university coursework :) How was your day?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Not good 🤍
    @Laura_tigger82 Hi that’s nice to hear that you’ve had a productive morning and had a good day. My day today was nerve racking I went for a blood test today I don’t know if you’ve seen my other posts ages ago but I kept getting pain on my side on and off nearly all the time ❤️
  • Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    Not good 🤍
    Not good 🤍
    @_Tech_Addict_Girl I am stressed out by my coursework. It seems like I can never get it done. It is really a mess and I lost motivation.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
    Good ❤️
    Hi @_Tech_Addict_Girl,

I hope you have your blood test results now! If you have, how did they go? I hope the pain on your side gets better soon. It sounds awful :/ always yucky when we don't feel well
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Good ❤️
    Hi @Kate_20,

I know the feeling! It always feels like there's more to do (and the truth is there is!). However, it is about prioritising what is important to you. Knowing you can't do it all. Have you tried the priority matrix? I always find it so useful for reminding myself what is important to me versus what others tell me is important to me. If you are interested, you can find a useful template at https://instagantt.com/eisenhower-matrix-definition-guide-and-examples :)
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Good ❤️
    Went out for lunch with my friend today
    edited January 2022
    Not good 🤍
    Never give up everyone keep going :) ❤️
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @_Tech_Addict_Girl I hope you're doing okay love! Please always remember we're here for you, and we care about you. If you ever need to talk, don't hesitate to reach out to us <3
    Not good 🤍
    @Brookee tysm<3
    Good ❤️
    @Durhamjaide - Yay, lunch with your friend sounds great! What did you have for lunch? :)

@_Tech_Addict_Girl - I am sorry to hear you have been struggling. If you want to talk to us about anything, please remember we are always here for you. I am really glad to see your determined and hopeful spirit. Keep it up and keep going! <3
    Not good 🤍
    @Laura_tigger82 I will make a post soon❤️
    Good ❤️
    Amazing @_Tech_Addict_Girl. Thanks for your response. I will look forward to hearing from you soon when you are ready. Until then, I hope you are okay. Please just know we are always here for you and you don't have to be alone! <3