Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

believing

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,968 Community Veteran
would u believe wat i say wen u dont at the start n i keep complaining wen its real
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    should i delete his number?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    I think it depends upon why you're thinking of deleting his number, Ellie. Could you share some more about what you're feeling right now? <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    I feel gd atm coz I'm away, wen I'm at home it's somewhere I need help constantly, y?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Yeah I completely hear what you're saying, sometimes getting away can feel like a really nice escape, especially when being at home is a constant reminder of needing support. I'm wondering, is it when you're at home that you're thinking of deleting his number?
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Wen I'm at home I think crazy stuff. Without proper emotional help I struggle. I turned to fb on the community pages but tht got ppl worried, and they told the police not tlk to me directly, y? Then I started to attack my enemies, police were not helpful, do police hav fantasies about who they r called too? and who they r torturing emotionally?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Who did they tell the police to talk to if not you directly, Ellie? The police shouldn’t be having fantasies about people they are called to I don’t think. Is there something in particular that is making you question the police’s intentions?
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    do they laugh wen they do something a vunerable person, like lower their self worth, wen they had less self worth already? do they enjoy it?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    i was research about the police powers, and looking at police mishaps and police act l
    i feel like they carried out a 'miscarrage of justice' if those are the words n i want them to burnnnn. like hollywood undead sung 'city looks so pretty, do u wanna burn it with me' haha
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    That sounds like a really scary situation to be in Ellie, especially as you've said you feel like a miscarriage of justice has happened. Would you like to talk some more about what happened? The police certainly shouldn't be exploiting their position of power, but it is true that some police officers do. You deserve to be treated with respect and kindness! <3
  • Options
    its like police no how to stop a person living, how do u passcare about life? wen they take, something away do they care about wat damage is around them at the time
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    That's a really insightful point, Ellie. When police abuse their power to intimidate people and make them fear for their life, it's extremely reasonable to wonder whether or not they truly care about the damage they could be causing! How do you feel about this at the moment? <3