Home Anything Goes
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Do you have a particular fashion style?

AislingDMAislingDM Posts: 326 Moderator
If so, what is it? why do you like it? have you always worn similar clothes? I'd love to hear about everyone's relationship with clothes =) It can be anything at all. I know clothes can be a tough subject, especially when it comes to body types, so please take care when posting and reading!! xxx

Comments

• AislingDMAislingDM Posts: 326 Moderator
    I'm interested because I don't think I have a particular style so I'd love to know what people like about their own? x
  • ApolloApollo Teenage Dirtbag ScotlandPosts: 640 Incredible Poster
    I guess so, I'm kind of known for wearing the same white t shirt which I have 2 of whenever I go out, I've never cared at all about clothes, but last year I bought some shirts. My fashion is mostly just due to me not caring too much. I'd maybe like to have cool clothes but I feel like I look too silly to pull anything off
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵