Home Gender & Sexuality
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I am apart of the LGBT ( BI )

KHI1886kKHI1886k Deactivated Posts: 136 The Mix Convert
edited September 2021 in Gender & Sexuality
Hello lovelys,
I am just settling in but I am apart of the LGBT I am Bi and proud.
I never realized I was until I fancied this girl in school and I put both things together and I am bi and I don't want any negative things towards me because I feel proud to be bi and I am proud!

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @KHI1886k,

Welcome to the LGBTQIA+ community (*inserts the flag*). Be you and be proud! :) I am sure you will get to communicate with many more people who identify as being part of the LGBTQIA+ community through The Mix's forum!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hey @KHI1886k

This is so lovely! Welcome to a wonderful community. Very happy for you, love and hugs! :heart:

• Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 111 The Mix Convert
    Hey @KHI1886k

I'm part of the LGBTQIA+ and it is always great to just be the true version of yourself!!
    If you would like to talk about anything else related to gender and sexuality and others, I'm here to listen to your experience.
    Being proud is the key!

A big hug.

Cosmo.

• Options
    maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @KHI1886k Woooo! I am so happy for you, so happy that you are confident and happy! It's funny looking back on when you realised you were lgbtq+, isn't it?
  • Options
    Molly26Molly26 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi @KHI1886k you are part of such a great and courageous community! lets be proud of who we are!! Amazing news, never feel ashamed