Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Family

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,990 Community Veteran
How do u keep Ur mind the u don't c. The ones Ur fond of
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    It sounds like you're asking about family that you are fond of, I'm wondering if you could explain some more about what you would like some support with? <3<3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    I wnna play borderlands with someone coz thts like a big hug 😀😀
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    I just looked it up and it certainly looks interesting !! are you able to see if any friends want to play? it sounds really important to you <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    most of my few friends on ps only play farming sim, their boring
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    SirArchibaldSirArchibald Posts: 75 Budding Regular
    @ellie2000 You could always ask them to give it a try they might be willing to give it try, especially if they have you to play with them, playing games with friends is always fun! If not you could try playing farming sims with your friends, it could be fun if you play with some friends!
    I hope youre able to find someone to play games with and have a nice time!