Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I went to visit a place nearby only made me feel worse

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I went to visit a place nearby to relax and take a break from my essays yesterday but it only made me feel worse. I couldn't do any essay writing yesterday because of getting shattered. I was drained and suicidal last night and was very hard to turn off my mind to go to sleep. I have a lot going on in my life, my 10000 word essays in 7 days, the money I owe people because of getting my bank card stolen, the police wanting to talk to me about the crime I suffered, the interview for my dissertation and me moving to a different city losing medical support. I know I shouldn't have free time when I am not free but yeah it is already done. I don't understand myself. I must be a freak as things worked for other people but the same things did not work for me. I tried tea, fresh air, calling helplines, sleeping, music, cooking, etc nothing worked for me. Help me I feel like I am drowning :(
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
    have you not done it yet lovely maybe i can help?x @Kate_20
  • Options
    @Kate_20 if you need support feel free to reach out you're important x
  • Options
    summerxo21 wrote: »
    have you not done it yet lovely maybe i can help?x @Kate_20

@summerxo21 Did what?
  • Options

You are important as well my lovely
  • Options
    Kate_20 wrote: »

not when i want to be dead :(
  • Options

@summerxo21 Hold on my lovely
  • Options

@summerxo21 Hold on my lovely

:'(
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    I went to visit a place nearby to relax and take a break from my essays yesterday but it only made me feel worse. I couldn't do any essay writing yesterday because of getting shattered. I was drained and suicidal last night and was very hard to turn off my mind to go to sleep. I have a lot going on in my life, my 10000 word essays in 7 days, the money I owe people because of getting my bank card stolen, the police wanting to talk to me about the crime I suffered, the interview for my dissertation and me moving to a different city losing medical support. I know I shouldn't have free time when I am not free but yeah it is already done. I don't understand myself. I must be a freak as things worked for other people but the same things did not work for me. I tried tea, fresh air, calling helplines, sleeping, music, cooking, etc nothing worked for me. Help me I feel like I am drowning :(

Hey :) that's ok. It sounds like you've got a lot of things that are worrying you at the moment, and perhaps so much that these other things that normally help aren't enough to take your mind off of them. Even during such a stressful time, we all need a breather sometimes, so don't feel guilty about it at all - you're human after all, and no one expects you to be stressed and working 24/7. It might help to have a checklist of these things and order them in terms of priority - that way, you know what to prioritise and feel like you have some control over the situation. Keep doing your best to keep your head above water, you're doing better than you think x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Azziman wrote: »

Hey :) that's ok. It sounds like you've got a lot of things that are worrying you at the moment, and perhaps so much that these other things that normally help aren't enough to take your mind off of them. Even during such a stressful time, we all need a breather sometimes, so don't feel guilty about it at all - you're human after all, and no one expects you to be stressed and working 24/7. It might help to have a checklist of these things and order them in terms of priority - that way, you know what to prioritise and feel like you have some control over the situation. Keep doing your best to keep your head above water, you're doing better than you think x

@Azziman Thank you for your kind words. I will try.