Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

name calling

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
wat is a 'soppy date' a 'wet lettuce' and a 'c-nt' is the c word a compliment
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    edited August 2021
    Hi @ellie2000,

No, these words do not seem pleasant :/. Is everything ok? would you like to expand on this post?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    I'd agree with @Laura_tigger82 , these words are not nice and I understand that occasionally 'insulting words' can be used as terms of endearment but this is only ever everyone is fully aware of the words' meanings and its comfortable with this. Are you doing okay, Ellie? <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    i cant work out how to feel, how?
    Crazy mad insane
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    different emotions evry day, i wanna feel lifted. how do i do tht?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hi Ellie, is there anything that usually lifts you? I think you said you liked to play games before? 😊
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • jxss_lxighjxss_lxigh Posts: 16 Settling in
    Hi Ellie,
    These are not compliments :/ did someone say these words to you?

What are things that you like to do for fun or things that help you to feel lifted? Doing more of these things or perhaps finding a new activity to take part in that you enjoy may help you :)

I hope everything is well <3