Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

head feeling

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
do u eva get the feeling tht wat u suffered hasnt ended, ur reliving the same sh*t? (scuse my w'teva)
how do u move passed it
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @ellie2000,

Yes, it can be difficult to feel stuck in a situation, frame of mind or emotion. There are many forms of support available. Would you like to clarify what is causing you to feel this way and what you feel you have not been able to move past? You can find some more broad forms of support available to you at https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support. Some examples include local services, The Mix helpline and The Mix counselling services. I hope this helps! Please remember we are here to listen to you and to support you. Hugs! <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    I had no stuff sed like 'OK, you're free of our grasp now'
    Crazy mad insane
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    This sounds really painful and draining for you @ellie2000 , especially when it seems as though life continues to hand you the same distressing experiences over and over again :( You mentioned someone saying 'you're free of our grasp now' and I am wondering who said that to you? You deserve to be supported, particularly through issues which are reoccurring <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    im not free of their grasp, bc i had no-one tell me tht stuff was over, i still feel the same. even though they hav left my life they left me feeling dead. some of the were 'big' proffessional ppl n some were 'worthless little maggots'
    Crazy mad insane
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hi Ellie, is there anything you think would help give you closure from them ? You mentioned they are not in your life anymore but you feel you are not free of them - is that mainly in your thoughts? Sending you hugs, this sounds very tough 💜
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    i dont fb them no more, i wanted revenge, now n again my mind goes to where i was tied up, left 4 dead. i wish they had killed me, bc the police was laughing at my suffering, the police came down hard, they started to abuse me too, stuff i didnt understand, i had no-one to fall back on. the pig left nd she didnt answer my questions i wanted answered coz they worn me down so much. now i see life as a clock, waiting for it to stop
    the perpertrators r still living goin on with thier lives, i found the officer on fb but i got told not to msg them. i feel stuck :(
    Crazy mad insane
    hugs
    Crazy mad insane