Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hiya

Hiya everyone, I'm coralpeach, and I'm a final year Psychology student. I'm 21 [very soon, like days] and I enjoy feminine fashion, music-making and interior designs. I also like to play The Sims.

I'm here to chat and look around - I'm still getting used to everything around here. Reading other people's introductions, everyone is so sweet and wholesome.

In any case, I hope you're doing wonderful and that you remain safe during these tough times.

Hopefully we can bump into each other on here soon

x
coralpeach

Comments

• ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Happy early birthday, its nice to have you here
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • KalekaAKalekaA Posts: 34 Boards Initiate
    Happy early birthday @coralpeach! Welcome to The Mix. I’m new to this as well, but everyone is very friendly and available if you need to talk about something. I hope you have a great 21st birthday and good luck with uni!!
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @coralpeach and happy early birthday!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • liv_roseliv_rose Posts: 17 Settling in
    Hi @coralpeach welcome to the Mix community, I am very new here too. I like fashion too. What type of fashion or trends do you like?
  • coralpeachcoralpeach Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hiya @liv_rose
    I don't quite know how to put it, but something similar to cottagecore - not completely, but I love the florals and frilly blouses. How about you?
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hi @coralpeach

Welcome to the Mix! <3
    It's good to have you here! :3

Happy early birthday!
    Ahh, I see a fellow Simmer here!
  • rachel37376262rachel37376262 Posts: 20 Boards Initiate
    @coralpeach Your birthday is so sooon, hope you have the best birthday and have a lovely lead up too your birthday aswell
    Everyone is really so sweet and wholesome x
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JADE92JADE92 Posts: 30 Boards Initiate
    Hello @coralpeach !
    Welcome to the Mix :)
    I hope you had a lovely 21st birthday! I am starting my Psychology degree this year and am very excited to start a journey into the social sciences. Good luck with your final year at university! <3
  • liv_roseliv_rose Posts: 17 Settling in
    @coralpeach cottagecore is really nice I get what you mean. It's a bit annoying as I don't have a particular style so the clothes I like really vary. I'm going to sixth form soon so not sure how choosing my own clothes everyday will go, will probably take me ages!
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.