Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Need new friends 😩

Hi guys I need new friends I’m 17 I like listening to music binge watching when I’m bored my fave food is pasta I am a night owl💙💫let’s have a conversation:)

Comments

• Options
    meilameila Posts: 83 Budding Regular
    Hi @_Tech_Addict_Girl it's lovely to meet you and I would love to make friends! <3 What kind of music do you like?
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @meila Heyy :) mostly I love disco music and upbeat music what about you?and I would love to make friends with you welcome to the boards! ❤️
  • Options
    naominaomi Posts: 94 Budding Regular
    Hey @_Tech_Addict_Girl I think we have spoken before but hey again =). What is your favourite kind of pasta? I am more of a pasta and meatballs kind of gal!
    Hi @meila welcome to the mix community! <3
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    @naomi Hey yes we have spoken before :) my favourite pasta is the swirl ones 😋
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    I love this thread and I love pasta too, pesto pasta with like a bucket of parmesan - you have my heart <3<3<3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Yess @AislingDM ❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Way to make me hungry. I could really go for some chicken and tomato pasta. :D

How has it been going? @_Tech_Addict_Girl Hope you've been able to meet and chat with some nice people!
  • Options
    @Supernova Hey well I just think I picked what you might have for dinner today then 😂❤️and yes I’m going to start going to a youth club today my first day :). How are you?
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Ooooooh have fun! @_Tech_Addict_Girl

Noooo today I'm having Jamaican Brown Stew <3 probably my favourite meal and has been for a while!

I'm okay! Thanks for asking. :)
  • Options
    meilameila Posts: 83 Budding Regular
    @_Tech_Addict_Girl upbeat music is definitely the way to go! Im a sucker for arctic monkey classics and country music at the moment, which is really odd😂 think it's because I'm missing Taylor Swift's country days😂
  • Options
    @Supernova awh tyy I did have fun❤️I hope you enjoyed your dinner :) I’m happy you are okay!
  • Options
    @meila 😂😂❤️
  • Options
    PhoebsflowersPhoebsflowers Posts: 58 Boards Initiate
    Hi @_Tech_Addict_Girl

How did your first youth club session go? That sounds like a great place to chat with and get to know others 😃
    Are there any other activities or clubs based on your hobbies in your area?
  • Options
    @Phoebsflowers Hey yeah I went there to see what it was like and I liked it it wasn’t a proper session tho it was to see if I like the place and apparently they do lots of activities and day trips I can go to when I go to one I will let you guys know how the first day was 🥰and there is no other clubs near me that I know of :).
    How’s your day going 🤍
  • Options
    I’m glad to hear you like what you’ve seen of it so far @_Tech_Addict_Girl
    Maybe if there’s lots of different activities and trips, you’ll find things you enjoy there. Yes let us know how you get on when you start properly 😃 My day’s been alright thanks. Me and my family started building a 1000 piece puzzle!
  • Options
    Hey @_Tech_Addict_Girl. It's been a while, how is it going, how has your week been? Have you been to anymore youth club sessions?
    @Phoebsflowers, an 1000 piece puzzle sounds like a lot of fun =) . How far have you gotten into the puzzle?
  • Options
    @naomi Hey I haven’t really been up to much this week and no no upcoming youth sessions that I know of yet I’ve just been watching a series called Benidorm on Netflix it’s really funny I think and I’ve been talking to my long distance bf.
    How are you how’s your week been?☺️
  • Options
    @naomi We've been able to put in all the outside pieces so now I'm starting to fill in what I can of the middle!
  • Options
    @_Tech_Addict_Girl my week was alright, I just chilled out during the weekend and I do volunteering from Monday-Wednesday at charity shops so it gives me something to look forward to each week. It's great that you are spending time with your bf. I have watched a few episodes of Benidorm, they are quite funny!
  • Options
    @naomi that seems like there are good stuff coming up for you then :) and yes I do agree Benidorm is funny what’s your favourite series?
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    @_Tech_Addict_Girl I don't really have a favourite series because I just watched it when it was on :'(=) . But what I do love rewatching these days is "come dine with me". I find the hosts of each night on the show so hilarious!!
  • Options
    PinkgubelPinkgubel Posts: 19 Settling in
    haha im exactly the same, nice to meet you
  • Options
    @naomi Hi❤️ Yes I can’t lie come dine with me is funny the entertainment part is the most funniest I think with some hosts.

I have an update about the youth club I’m going to a first session on Wednesday pizza party and a few other days next week :)❤️
  • Options
    @Pinkgubel Nice to meet you too I don’t think we have spoke before:)