Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hi everyone!:)

kaishapb_15kaishapb_15 Posts: 15 Settling in
Hi guys, my name is kaisha and I am a 21 year old student studying psychology. I really enjoy listening to music to lift my mood and going for a good walk to clear my mind. Mental health is such an important topic so I hope I can be as supportive to everyone as much as I am sure you will all be to me! If anyone has any questions about studying psychology or anything at all then I am always up for a chat!:)

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Comments

• _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hey @kaishapb_15 welcome to the mix x
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @kaishapb_15, it's great to have you here :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kaishapb_15kaishapb_15 Posts: 15 Settling in
    Thank you everyone for a warm welcome!xx
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.