Home› It's Exam Time
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

For you personally, how has lockdown been affecting exam season?

MikeMike 🖥️🎧LandaanPosts: 3,408 Community Manager
Title speaks for itself. :) Curious about how you're all getting on, and whether lockdown has made a difference to how you're finding it all (either in a positive or negative way). Obviously not everyone does exams, so anything graded that you've been working on counts as well!
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!

Comments

• ZenZen Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,948 Extreme Poster
    I've got three exams coming up and if I'm honest, I really couldn't care less about them :joy: I was stressed at first but then when you compare answering a few questions on a piece of paper to everything else going on in the world, it's minuscule. Obviously I want to do well but there are many more bigger things to worry about!
    Alis propriis volat 
    AislingDM
  • AislingDMAislingDM Posts: 81 Budding Regular
    I absolutely love this answer @Eleanor ! Exams can ofc be a source of stress for lots of people, especially when teachers and family put pressure on us to do well. I'm glad to hear you know that you deserve not to worry about exams <3
    Zen
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,400 Part of The Furniture
    In Health and Social Care, the exam board have reduced the amount of coursework needed for Unit 2 which is good so I only have to focus my coursework on one of the people rather than both.

In Dance, the teachers are waiting to hear from the exam board about if any changes are being made such as only needing to do 1 set phrase for the exam rather than 2 set phrases (my school do Shift and Breathe) which is what is happening for the current year 11 students.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.