Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I’m weak

WookieBoy39WookieBoy39 Posts: 92 Budding Regular
I’m done trying to make friends it’s just failing everytime so I’m better off on my own 💔💔

Comments

• Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @WookieBoy39

Everybody deserves to have kind and supportive friends around them. You are more than worthy, and I want you to know that you can always turn to the boards for somebody to talk to  :3

Would you like to talk a little more about what is happening for you? Or, if you wanted to just use this space to vent, that's absolutely fine too. Whatever you need  :heart:

• Options
    Hi @coc0mac

i would love to chat more but I just feel like a burden so I don’t message anyone 
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Hey :) Also happy to listen if you ever need it! Friends can be tricky, and making ourselves vulnerable can be a bumpy road. But leave that door open, for when someone wants to come and get to know you better. It's no cost to you <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    My door is always open for people to get to know me but they never do so yeah