Home Anything Goes
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Comedy caption challenge!

Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 995 Part of The Mix Family
The other day I was mindlessly scrolling on the internet and stumbled across the Comedy Wildlife Photograph Awards, and had two immediate thoughts. FIrstly, WHYYYYYYYY have I not come across this before, and secondly, there was potential for some comedy caption gold on the community with these pictures. 

So, here is the challenge, take a look at any of the photos over on their site, and try and think of a funny caption too the image. Post below with a link to the picture and your caption. Here is my first attempt:

"when someone asks me to turn my camera on, on zoom"

I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.
Past UserZenPast User

Comments

• ZenZen Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,991 Extreme Poster
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 995 Part of The Mix Family
    😂😂 that last one really cracked me up Aidan. Some good entries from you and @Eleanor so far!

I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.
    Past User
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 995 Part of The Mix Family
    Ha! These both made me chuckle, perhaps one positive of the pandemic is that it is far easier to avoid conversations with people you don't want to talk to in public :lol:

Left walrus/seal(not sure what it is): My colleagues think I am absolutely hilarious
    Right walrus/seal: they're making bad jokes again, better smile and humour them

(or so I have been told that it was it is like when you work with someone that thinks they are hilarious but aren't actually)