Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Never suffered with hay fever Before but have been sneezing like mad today so probably !
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Nah nando's is gross hahah

I'll remind you! @independent_
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Never suffered with hay fever Before but have been sneezing like mad today so probably !

You can develop it at any time. I developed it a few years ago!
  • Options
    😩 I’m gonna dab my eye with a wet flannel cause we’ve no eye drops 
  • Options
    Hope it helps @Liam

Just try your best not to rub your eyes! 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Hey Liam and indepenant. Work was okay! Was just in womans section telling people to not try on shoes. Tired now ha
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    @Liam interestingly, I’d never suffered with hayfever before and then suddenly aged 14 I did. I think a lot of people are suffering this year when they never have before because the pollen counts are so high.

Imagine being allergic to grass :lol: I had to sit outside for ages today so mine’s pretty bad aha. Try not to rub your eyes though maybe an antihistamine could help if you’ve got any of those.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Didn’t even know primark sold shoes lol
  • Options
    I sit on my hands when itchy eyes get bad lol
  • Options
    edited June 2020
  • Options
    I’m gonna go run cold water on my face to see if it helps lol
  • Options
    I once had a pair of trainers from Primark @Liam, they do fall to bits quickly but at the time I couldn’t find any other shoes I liked in my size so they were good for a while whilst I looked for another pair (my old ones were totally done). 

@Shaunie yeah I bet you’re knackered!! Are the fitting rooms not open at all or is it just shoes? 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Cheap and cheerful! How come people can’t try on shoes ?
  • Options
    @Liam Covid, I’m guessing. 
  • Options
    @Liam what's your plans for dinner,?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    What, is it on peoples feet ?🤣
  • Options
    Jam sandwich or on toast @GreenTea
  • Options
    Liam said:
    What, is it on peoples feet ?🤣
    You never know where people have been these days 😂
  • Options
    @Liam ahahaha!! I had to laugh! Imagine that! Makes me hate feet even more than I already do :lol: 
  • Options
    Ha& Yeah no fitting rooms. Someone alse was also on shoes section. It felt like a race to see who was going to try on shoes and who wasnt and who told the most people lol i think it was her ha
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Cause not hygenic
  • Options
    Sorry ye cannae try on those shoes as covid May be on yer toes 
  • Options
    I’m in no rush to go shopping atm to be honest think it’d not be a nice experience really aha.
  • Options
    What's Everyones plans this evening?!

Anything fun?
  • Options
    @liam I can just imagine some bloke with a strong Scottish accent saying that!! That’s brilliant!
  • Options
    Lol liam maybe. Ha

and independant. It was not busy at all! Primark dont let many people in so compared to before corona. It was so peaceful today and i had space to breath. The line wasnt even big either think everyone went on the first day😂
  • Options
    Same and cba for the queues lol and nope, got no plans now am laying on the sofa with a wet flannel on ma face 
  • Options
    Not much really this evening might just watch some TV and chill aha. 

You?
  • Options
    Ok I'm being ignored on my own thread. Byee
  • Options
    @Shaunie ooh that’s good that it wasn’t busy, I hate busy places. I guess with the social distancing it gives you more space than you’d ordinarily get.

@GreenTea heyy! Not ignoring you just keeping up with messages aha :heart: