Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Drunk a litre of pepsi tonight..okls
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,853 Master Poster
    Laine said:

Pika looks better in my glasses than me 😂

Thanks folks 💕 
    Are they the same glasses that you were trying on when you bumped into Dan and he said "The fuck you doing you absolute plebian?"
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    I just need a hug please. Had a hard day.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,533 Skive's The Limit
    Hugsss @Kasa2103
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Might watch a horror film
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 hugs.

The rant and hug thread are there if you need to tlak
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea OOooo I love a horror 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    @Kasa2103 hugs.

The rant and hug thread are there if you need to tlak
    Thank you 
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @GreenTea OOooo I love a horror 

Oooo what's your favourite one?!
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Ah GreenTea I see that your signature is very inspirational!

Hugs to you Kasa!

Thank you 
  • Options
    @GreenTea Let me look on my Netflix and see what I watched that was good!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    hush is good :)
  • Options
    Yeesss

I might watch the original child's play 😂
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Original or re make? @Aidan

Ignore that. 2011 one isn't. A remake 
  • Options
    • It 
    • Orphan (Really good) 
    • Before I wake (One of my faves) 
    • Eli (Very weird) 
    • Hush 
    • The Open House
    • A Quiet Place 
    • The Cabin in the Woods (Horror comedy) 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    I love the quiet place!!!
    Love orphan too but I do have to look away and mute it at one point 😷

• Options
    Shaunie said:
    Hugsss @Kasa2103
    Thank you 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    I want chocolate 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    No actually Kasa these one's work the last pair was old and I couldn't see well 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Hugs @Kasa2103 :heart: 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Laine said:
    No actually Kasa these one's work the last pair was old and I couldn't see well 😂
    LOL.  Sorry. I was just wondering about it. Nice glasses. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I feel so so depressed and dead. Does anyone want to give me attention 🙃 loll
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Hugs @Kasa2103 :heart: 
    Thank you.
  • Options
    @Shaunie remember the hugs and rant thread are there is you need them and you can always make your own thread too. SC is soon too it’s there if you need support :) 
  • Options
    I'm boredddd
  • Options
    I want chocolate 
    Get some Chocolate!
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh don’t you worry, I have some :lol: more magic stars but not opened yet aha.
  • Options
    Have some for mee! 
  • Options
    Aww i feel better now. Lol. This person who was one of a few people who helped me in public when i was suicidal have been messaging me. Says she would love for me to come on dog walks with her. She has two pugs. How cute
  • Options
    edited June 2020