Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    They smell good though @Shaunie 😍 If it made you happy I’d say it’s totally worth it 😛
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Shaunie wrote: »
    I spent £150 on scentsy. Feeling slightly guilty. A new table warmer and 17 wax melts bars Opssss

What flavor wax melts? @Shaunie
  • Options
    Apparently there's a big snowstorm coming to the UK next week
  • Options
    I like snowww
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,523 Skive's The Limit
    Liam wrote: »
    They smell good though @Shaunie 😍 If it made you happy I’d say it’s totally worth it 😛

Exactly! And I’m not too bad with money considering so I deserve it lol
    GreenTea wrote: »
    I spent £150 on scentsy. Feeling slightly guilty. A new table warmer and 17 wax melts bars Opssss

What flavor wax melts? @Shaunie

I got mostly these ones and then the person who orders them choose the rest for me as mystery ones
    axfl6d88g2ji.png

My fav is clothesline. I love ones that like smell like freash clothes.

I got a free box with it so it’s all good lol. Plus when you buy built they go from £7.25 to £6.04 which is quite the drop. I have brought cheaper ones but they are not as good - can barely smell them - Apart from the one I got from Tesco that is from Yankee and is Exotic Fruits.
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Nice @Shaunie I brought a candle recently and smells so good. Really strong. Lemme take a picture
  • Options
    I also brought this tonight
    Stocked up on my wax bars and jigsaws lol

lm0n0fb8umcq.png
    agpeb90mwdzh.png

Got next day delivery so will get it tomorrow!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    0wdx9vxb4519.jpg
  • Options
    0wdx9vxb4519.jpg

That looks nice
  • Options
    It smells really nice too. Nice for spring time @Shaunie
  • Options
    Do you like wax melts?
  • Options
    Do you like wax melts?

I prefer candles personally. I've had a wax melt thing before but always preferred candles. Like I can sit in the evening with all my candles lit and no lights on and it's relaxing
  • Options
    Ah. I think I would prefer candles but j have too many dreams about fires
  • Options
    I'm literally never gonna get any sleep tonight. I normally don't when I'm upset and just had enough tbh.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    I’m going to buy a finger oxygen monitor. Because I keep getting breathless which apparently anxiety. I’m hoping that when I see my oxygen is fine I’ll be less anxious
    Post edited by Siena on
  • Options
    Perscription is going up by 20p.. lol time to come off my meds. 😂
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster

Arghhhh nooooooo whyyyyyyy I swear the price only just went up
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion wrote: »

I know
    It's going up to £9.35 now! So annoying
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Dandelion wrote: »

I know
    It's going up to £9.35 now! So annoying

Get a pre payment certificate, I find it much better with it only being £10 a month . Saves me spending like £40 a month 🙈
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    What one shall I do first?

iu4853c6cl73.jpeg
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family

iu4853c6cl73.jpeg

Hot air balloon one is cool but it has more pieces so maybe save it for last, so maybe toy shop, that one looks like it has a lot of distinct parts to it
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Apollo wrote: »

iu4853c6cl73.jpeg

Hot air balloon one is cool but it has more pieces so maybe save it for last, so maybe toy shop, that one looks like it has a lot of distinct parts to it

My exact thinking too!!!! Thanks. I’ll start the toy shop one tomorrow!
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Happy Easter everyone 🐣
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    Happy easter!!!

I hope everyone has a lovely day and enjoy the chocolate :joy:
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Happy Easter to those who participate in the holiday!

For me it's just another Sunday :)
  • Options
    Pretty much a normal sunday for us too other than the chocolate lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Fair enough!
    I found a really nice flat tempted to go view it
  • Options
    Aww that’s nice. My sister was looking at flats today too lol
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,828 Master Poster
    I found a cute puppy video. https://bit.ly/3fGjjwU
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,828 Master Poster
    Am I the only person who finds it appropriate to listen to Spring Chicken and do the dance?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous