Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited March 2021
    Deleted. Nobody would of cared anyway lol
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Sod social media. So fucking toxic.
    Twitter is just so fucking bad a the moment
    Post edited by GreenTea on
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Did it happen to you @GreenTea or did you see it happen to someone else?
  • Options
    Supernova wrote: »
    Did it happen to you @GreenTea or did you see it happen to someone else?

It's happened to me 🙃🙃🙃
  • Options
    Ahhh :/ Well I'm sorry about that. It's not something you deserve. And is especially bad when you weren't doing great anyway :( I'm guessing things are getting a bit rough and you're not doing great? Anything you wanna chat about or?
  • Options
    Ahhh :/ Well I'm sorry about that. It's not something you deserve. And is especially bad when you weren't doing great anyway :( I'm guessing things are getting a bit rough and you're not doing great? Anything you wanna chat about or?

I'll be fine. I'm just an unwanted shit nobody wants to know. Used to it at this point lol .

How are you
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Honestly I feel the same way. It's so easy to think negatively about yourself idk.

I've had a pretty wank day too tbh so I'm not the best but, regardless thank you for asking.

I'm usually pretty terrible at starting conversations with people but I'm always around to chat if you need it. :)
  • Options
    Honestly I feel the same way. It's so easy to think negatively about yourself idk.

I've had a pretty wank day too tbh so I'm not the best but, regardless thank you for asking.

I'm usually pretty terrible at starting conversations with people but I'm always around to chat if you need it. :)

Thank you. I've had a shit day too tbh. Got a really nasty email from someone I haven't had contact with for years. Don't even know how they got my email address tbh. I've had a really shit body image day, Ive broken a long clean streak for a behaviour.
    Just feeling like shit. Was hoping for a relaxing weekend lol but instead I'm just a mess and angry with myself
  • Options
    That sucks, and hopefully you can block them and you won't hear from them further. :/ there's always tomorrow though, I hope you have a better day and can find something to enjoy / relax with.

Oh and I fully agree with your earlier post. Fuck social media! :D
  • Options
    Hopefully.
    I did delete Facebook for a couple weeks like a month ago and it felt great. However still had my other socials. Might ditch all of them for a couple weeks!

I'm so dehydrated
  • Options
    Christ dehydration and dry mouth are horrendous for me cause of my tablets :D

I keep Facebook just for messenger tbh, and I never really used anything else lol. As a negative to that though I haven't had too many way of getting / staying in touch with people.
  • Options
    You can delete Facebook and keep messenger. I've done it before
  • Options
    Oh you mean the app and not your FB account?
  • Options
    Oh you mean the app and not your FB account?

Yh
  • Options
    I see lol, I was thinking more along the lines of deleting my account entirely when I was looking in to it :p
  • Options
    I'm tired. Fun
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,650 Legendary Poster
    I’ve thought about deleting facebook a few times but keeping messenger because I use that a lot, my facebook is just full of drama
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I see lol, I was thinking more along the lines of deleting my account entirely when I was looking in to it :p

-- forgot to post this lol
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    In fairness I went way over the top and removed nearly everyone from my Facebook years ago, so I don't see much of the usual annoying stuff on there thankfully.

I guess I had darker personal stuff going on at the time so I never bothered with a lot of the usual phone apps. I'm 22 and had a friend make me install Snapchat XD
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    All I’ve done is sleep today and I feel so lazy for it
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Supernova I just don’t find facebook a very good place for me, it’s full of drama and people showing off. I used to love it when I was younger but hate it now and only stay on it for the few useful groups I’m in and for messenger.

@Millie2787 sometimes a day of sleep is just what you need, and especially because you haven’t been feeling well. It’s not lazy! <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,859 Master Poster
    I wonder if I will get a happy birthday thread tomorrow or at least some messages.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,535 Skive's The Limit
    Are lidos for kids?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Mornin :)

Feeling any better? @GreenTea
  • Options
    Mornin :)

Feeling any better? @GreenTea

Kinda. I slept 11 hours lol

How are you
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Are lidos for kids?

I don’t think so I get the feeling there just a posh name for an outdoor pool . Pretty sure they would have adult sessions too
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Morning everyone !

Temp is still high and still have a headache so another day off work 🙄
  • Options
    What’s Lidos @Shaunie? It’s the name of a few restaurants near me so my first thought was that but I’m guessing it’s a gym or something :joy:
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Morning everyone !

Temp is still high and still have a headache so another day off work 🙄

Hope you feel better soon!