Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    @Shaunie my local pub , I’m having burger and chips , mum is having cheesy chips and dad is having chilli beef pizza 

I’m currently munching on Pringles and raspberry vodka and lemonade 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    omg @Millie2787 that takeaway sounds gorgeous and I looooooove raspberry vodka and lemonade, got some in cupboard actually. Think I'm playing monopoly tonight :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Sounds cosy @Millie2787
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I feel so shit lol
  • Options
    dante96dante96 Deactivated Posts: 14 Settling in
    @GreenTea Hope you get better soon! 
  • Options
    dante96 said:
    @GreenTea Hope you get better soon! 

Thank you. My covid test came back negative. Guessing it's just a bug or something!
  • Options
    Heya 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    Hello
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Hope everyone had a lovely day :)
  • Options
    This is literally me when I’m working at primark 😂😂 https://vm.tiktok.com/ZS7NL97J/
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Hey all :) hope everyone's doing good!
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Anch0r33 said:
    Hey all :) hope everyone's doing good!
    I’m not I had to go in hospital on Sunday overnight 
  • Options
    @Durhamjaide I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you're out of hospital now and feeling better <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    How are you @Durhamjaide after the overnight stay? 

I had to have an overnight stay earlier in the year so I know it's not nice! Hope you're feeling a little better though 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Hey! Haven’t been on here in a while, hope everyone’s doing the best they can. Watched Bridgerton today, was wondering if anyone has seen it yet it was so good, highly recommend it’s on Netflix 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Starlight said:
    Hey! Haven’t been on here in a while, hope everyone’s doing the best they can. Watched Bridgerton today, was wondering if anyone has seen it yet it was so good, highly recommend it’s on Netflix 
    Good to hear from you @Starlight, i haven’t watched it yet but I’m planning to
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Oh my goodness @Starlight I was just wondering how you were the other day! It’s great to hear from you and I hope you’re doing alright <3 

I really really really want to watch Bridgerton!! In fact I was going to watch an episode now but if I do that I’ll no doubt be up till 4 in the morning!!

Oh and I loooove that Dua Lipa song in your signature!! 
  • Options
    @Dandelion highly recommend!!

@independent_ I always mean to join chat but then realise too late after it closes ahaha. Definitely watch it I loved it haha and yeah I did so many different classes dancing to that song before I realised it said Starlight in it and then just had to use it ahaha

• Options
    @Starlight I always did that when I went on a bit of a break from here, I meant to join chat but then forgot all about it haha and only remembered again at the end. Yes I remember hearing the song the first time and really loving it. Bridgerton looks sooooo good, I’ve been watching a lot of TV and films over christmas lol.

How was your christmas?
  • Options
    My Christmas was pretty good actually @independent_ way better than I thought it would be, I was expecting it to be horrible as I don’t usually enjoy Christmas that much but it was pretty nice ahaha, how was your Christmas? 

• Options
    @Starlight I’m sooooo glad to hear that!!! I didn’t think I’d enjoy it as much with the year I’ve had but mine was pretty good too, quiet just with the family. Had my sister’s 21st birthday on christmas eve which was nice as well, we’ve all had birthdays in lockdown now haha. Doing anything nice for new years?
  • Options
    AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Hello everyone!
  • Options
    Hello @AnneFrypan how are you? 
  • Options
    Hi
  • Options
    heyyy @GreenTea how are you today? 
  • Options
    Poorly! You?
  • Options
    aww @GreenTea nothing worse than being poorly. Hope you feel better soon <3 I'm alright, we're just having a relaxing evening.
  • Options
    AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    @independent_Im okay, but exam stressed wbu?
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    edited January 2021
    It's almost 2021
    It's 2021!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Hello