Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Morning
  • Options
    @Dandelion got anything planned today?
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    GreenTea said:
    Morning
    Good morning @GreenTea how are you doing 
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Got myself a new bag 😊
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Ooo nice. Ima tag @The Mix so they can see!
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Dandelion that's so cool, I love it 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Tis My birthday on Sunday and I think it’s just going to end up being like any other day 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Tis My birthday on Sunday and I think it’s just going to end up being like any other day 
    Aw Happy Birthday for Sunday I hope you can have a good day xx
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    thisfinesocialscenethisfinesocialscene Deactivated Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
    Dandelion said:
    Got myself a new bag 😊

Ahhh this is very cool to see organically, I know a lot of hard work went into this from both The Mix and Schuh teams taking on board input from the broader Mix community <3
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I think I might buy one too @Dandelion , it's a lovely bag 

• Options
    All my birthday plans got scrapped :( mums got told to self isolate by track and trace 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey @Millie2787 I’m really sorry to hear that, big hugs.  <3
  • Options
    boaboa Moderator, Staff Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
    edited December 2020
    Hi @Millie2787, sending you lot's of hugs  <3. I had to change my birthday plans too but I am planning to realise them when the things get better.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Oh no @Millie2787 that’s rubbish :( hope you’re alright <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Even better by car just broke down 😂
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Oh no @Millie2787 I hate those days where everything just goes wrong, I had one of those yesterday. Oh and on your birthday as well thats awful!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Hiyaa
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    4 hour wait for the RAC
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    Hi
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    4 hours is ridiculous! How are you supposed to get to work? 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    When you are so poorly you can't even stomach squash.. 😭
  • Options
    Dancer said:
    I have the day of work today , plus it’s a Sunday so that’s probs why it’s taken so long 
  • Options
    Dancer said:
    I have the day of work today , plus it’s a Sunday so that’s probs why it’s taken so long 
    Oh okay. 
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Hey guys, hope everyone's okay
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Anch0r33 said:
    Hey guys, hope everyone's okay
    Heyy
     I’mok how are you?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I'm off for a covid test :( I'm so poorly
  • Options
    I  had a covid test too. Hate it 
  • Options
    What’s every one doing tonight?
  • Options
    I mean drinking and takeaway buttt I’m gonna be v poor for awhile turns out my car has a gearbox fault
  • Options
    I mean drinking and takeaway buttt I’m gonna be v poor for awhile turns out my car has a gearbox fault
    Oh no. Cars are expensive 

what take away?
    I want one now ah