Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    GreenTea said:
    And all I am waiting for now is my comb set, and I can start going to town on my hair! Managed to get it in a style I LOVE! Haha

How is everybody doing today?

Not so great. How are you
    Really sorry to hear that love! abything we can help with?

I am good, thank you for asking! 

Just in a very dark negative mindset at the moment. Seem to feel worse on medication but oh well.
    Glad you hear you are doing good
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    It's Friyayyyyy!
    Yay means I’ve got work tomorrow💀
    wohoooooooo!!!!
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Hello everyone hope you're all ok tonight 

@GreenTea aww sweet of you to think of me! I'm alright just getting through each day one by one. How are you? I hope things are a bit better 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Hiya @independent_ what you up to?
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    @Starlight hiya!!! Just scrolling haha don't have much to do lol. Listening to music too. 

How about yourself?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @independent_ a few people have messaged me now but not the people I wanted to message me so talking to them, just sat on my bed might put greys anatomy back on 

• Options
    @independent_ what music u listening to?

• Options
    @Starlight just whatever my spotify decides to play for me haha, currently that new song by James Arthur and Sigala. 

At least my internet is working tonight. That's a change 
  • Options
    I've never seen Greys Anatomy, loads of people on here have and said they love it. Is it on amazon prime @Starlight or netflix?
  • Options
    yeah thats good @independent_ ohh havent heard it yet

• Options
    we do need to ring BT again cause the internet still keeps randomly dying completely dead and my mum (who is studying at uni) can't get onto her zoom calls aha. 
  • Options
    @independent_ Ohh yeah im watching it after greentea suggested it ahaha its so good!! Its on amazon prime. I started watching bits with my mum then decided to start it from the beginning on season 3 now only started last Sunday ahaha

• Options
    @Starlight oooooh that sounds great, yeah I know that @GreenTea loved it and binge watched it too. 

I might watch more episodes of GP's behind closed doors 
  • Options
    Ohh thats not good @independent_ about your wifi, yeah you'll have to get it sorted aha. And yes Greys Anatomy is so so good, i might be addicted at this point aha

• Options
    @Starlight yeah they've done so many things to our wifi recently to try and fix it - new cables, new router, new main socket, little ethernet connecters (which don't work) and it's still no better. 

I'm always impressed when I go to my partner's and his wifi loads things within like a second. It's like people actually get to have this internet all the time really? Really? Mine takes ages just to load chat!
  • Options
    @independent_ that sucks weve had so many annoying issues with our wifi over the past few months although it doesn't seem too bad at the moment. Dont wanna speak too soon though ahaha.

• Options
    @Starlight aha yeah I worry about saying "my wifi is working" because then usually 10 minutes later it stops working lol
  • Options
    Ohh aha lovely @independent_

• Options
    whats everyone doing tomorrow?
  • Options
    Ive got a day off @independent_, hopefully gonna meet a friend or two but don't have any plans yet. What about you?

• Options
    @Starlight oooh enjoy your day off! You’ll need it! 

I’m not doing much I don’t think probably just gonna relax and might go to the shops with mum to look for a present for dad’s birthday (on the 18th so we’ve got time but need to find him a nice card too) 
  • Options
    Ahh that sounds nice @independent_ hope you find a lovely card and your dad has a lovely day!!

• Options
    @Starlight thank you <3 we were gonna go out for tea but we can’t now as all pubs and restaurants in my area of Scotland are now closed. 

So it’ll be a night in. We’ve had 3 birthdays in our house under lockdown and just having to make the most of a bad situation. Mine is in December. We’ll see how that one goes haha
  • Options
    That’s sucks @independent_ I hope you get to go out for your birthday there’s still hope yet, still time 

• Options
    @Starlight I hope so too I was gonna have a party because I’ll be 18 but I definitely can’t do that anymore so hopefully I can at least go out aha. 

On a totally other note why is it that I’m always tired during the day but then it gets to this time of night and I’m wide awake?
  • Options
    Yeah I hope you can do something at least for your 18th @independent_

ohh and yeah same ahaha, I don’t understand why it’s like that but brains are good at that sort of thing ahaha

• Options
    edited October 2020
    @Starlight brains do some strange, strange things. 

Like earlier I really wanted a nap but now I’m really awake lol it makes no sense whatsoever

Also how the hell have I made 5000 posts? Wtf
  • Options
    @independent_ wow that’s crazy aha and Yayy!! 5000 that’s a lot a lot of posts!!

• Options
    @Starlight at the beginning of this year I’d made about 1,100 posts, I didn’t used to post very often at all and used to go months without posting sometimes. Then lockdown happened, I started going to group chat again and now here is my post count lol 
  • Options
    Amazing @independent_ ahaha tbh I only started using the mix at the end of April and haven’t been on in a few months, I’m kinda surprised how high my posts are ahaha it was this thread being made ahaha