Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @indep
    endent_ I used to paint my nails but I think I might pamper myself instead and do a face mask. What do you recon you'll do for self care? 

Love a good face mask
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    @Liam

have you watched two weeks to live?

my dad just recommended it to me and said it reminded him of the end of the fucking world
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    ohhh @Shaunie i haven't seen it, where can i watch it? ill pop it on now whilst im not doing much :smiley:
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    I managed to finish all of my dance homework in 3 days. :) Spent about 2 hours each day on it and I have actually done really well. It fills up about 7 pages on Microsoft Word (even on size 11.)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Liam said:
    ohhh @Shaunie i haven't seen it, where can i watch it? ill pop it on now whilst im not doing much :smiley:
    Do you have now tv?
    its on Now TV
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Don't adult. Tax is confusing
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    I managed to finish all of my dance homework in 3 days. :) Spent about 2 hours each day on it and I have actually done really well. It fills up about 7 pages on Microsoft Word (even on size 11.)
    Well done Kasa <3
  • Options
    @Liam

Hello, how are you doing.
  • Options
    @Shaunie Na but ill sign up for a free trial.. remind me in 7 days to cancel it :lol:

Hey @GreenTea,  i'm not too shabby thanks, how're you bud?
  • Options
    Liam said:
    @Shaunie Na but ill sign up for a free trial.. remind me in 7 days to cancel it :lol:

Hey ,  i'm not too shabby thanks, how're you bud?
    Oh gosh lol my memory is shit.😂 can’t you cancel it straight away and usually still get the 7 days still? That happens with apps on my phone 
  • Options
    Liam said:
    @Shaun Na but ill sign up for a free trial.. remind me in 7 days to cancel it :lol:

Hey @GreenTea,  i'm not too shabby thanks, how're you bud?

About ready to snap lol. Literally just want to hit something at this point lol
  • Options
    @Shaunie ill set a reminder on my phone haha

@GreenTea ah man, punch a pillow!
  • Options
    Liam said:
    @Shaun ill set a reminder on my phone haha

@GreenTea ah man, punch a pillow!

Done that. Also ranted down the phone to someone lol
  • Options
    Aha let me know if you like it !
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @GreenTe I love coffeeeeeee
    What did you think of coffee when you first tried it @independent_ did you like it first time?
  • Options

Got it working @Shaunie . It already feels a lot like end of the f***ing world 😆
  • Options
    🙃🙃
  • Options
    Please don't mention me if you aren't acknowledging me.
  • Options
    Haha lol. Is it funny? Aw I wanna watch it now. But can’t get now tv on my tablet and mum is using the tv
  • Options
    i just had a wee chuckle aye :lol:@Shaunie
  • Options
    Sorry GreenTea that was by accident 
  • Options
    I’m thinking of trying to drink coffee. But I don’t understand how anyone Likes it. Do you get used to the taste and have it for energy? Did you like it when you first had it? 
  • Options
    Also do you ever eat coffee beans?
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Please don't mention me if you aren't acknowledging me.
    Although could of been to you aswell you. You drink coffee? Did you like it when first had it?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Nm. What’s everyone up to the rest of the week?

im going work tomorrow. Then I’m meeting my friend on Friday 
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Nothing much got school tommorrow 🥺
  • Options
    Emoji246 said:
    Nothing much got school tommorrow 🥺
    Hope it goes okay!
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    @Shaunie I can’t remember to be honest lol, I don’t think I liked it much the very first time I tried it - but I was about 9 so that’s not exactly a surprise. It’s a bit of an acquired taste, I didn’t like beer when I first tried that either. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hey @independent_

How you doing?
  • Options
    How cool is this

i can watch YouTube and go on the internet 

why can’t my phone do this 😭